• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

10 myths -- and 10 truths -- about atheism

Meaning, you know diddly-squat about things which are outside of the field of mathematics.

So, why are you wasting peoples', and your own, time here?

Messenger said:
Meaning, you know diddly-squat about things which are outside of the field of mathematics.

Damn, I was hoping you would be clever enough to realize that I used improper terminology.

Imperium said:
Only if the debate is moving from the LaPlace transform back into the Fourier transform.

The Question said:
Holocaust as literal fact < Holocaust as anti-German propaganda.
The Question > Imperium.
Number 6 > The Question > Imperium.
Number 6 + The Question / Number 6 - Imperium.
Imperium != Comprehension of basic reasoning.
The Question's boot > Imperium's dumb ass.
Ah! I see it now.

Huh. Danny likes to waste bandwidith. Figures if he repeats his bullshit over and over everyone will believe it.

My work is done, Daniel is made the fool once again. I leave with two quotes to put in my sig:

TQ: TeH Jewz! They tried to ban me from teh Internets!
TQ: I will force you to concede to me that you said what I believe you said even though reasonable people will know I am full of shit!
Wait...second one is lame. True...but lame.

Imperium said:
Huh. Danny likes to waste bandwidith. Figures if he repeats his bullshit over and over everyone will believe it.

My work is done, Daniel is made the fool once again. I leave with two quotes to put in my sig:
There's actually more to TK than TQ, you know.