• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A question about the term "wetback".

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The worst thing is, now that they've farted up WF, they've taken to farting up the WF Facebook group. At least they don't have any power over there. (Apart from being fellow Travellers with the Zuke.)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Bix and I met (in the same trip he met you Loxter) and he and I shared several socks at various times. At one time I actually took over the account of a very well known original troll, but alas I forget the name of this classic. Im friends with Bix on FB so I'll ask him, but it was awesome. Chris and I played up to some serious fuckery here at TK. Think Lilac, Lavender and Alyssum among others.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
He used to be cool. More than, even. But he's been corrupted. The "cool kids" at WF made him one of them. He's been corrupted by that.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
You may well be right about that. Today they banned Lesbian Shoes for the crime of writing bad Star Trek fan-fix. It didn't break any posted rule but did did involve an odd gay trust between Kirk, Spock, and Bones but, hey, I thought those guys were supposed to be pro-gay equality so why ban someone for bad fan-fic?
He was spamming Solo spoilers.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
That might fall under the "Don't be an asshole" rule -- the problem with that is that it's an asshole rule. "Oh, I'm staff and you aren't letting me win this argument! That makes you an asshole! *BAN!*"