• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Attention: "Eggs", "Saint" and "CaptainWacky"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I bet you have the most dislikes though.

If not, we all need to stop slacking and dislike those bertshocka posts.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
Ah... no. Any good capitalist isn't loyal to an ideology, for one thing -- that's the Commie faithful, 'cause that retarded shit requires faith and loyalty -- and any good capitalist knows that the more everybody is well off, the better off he is. It's only retarded commies who believe in "Fuck you, I got mine," because only dumb commies think that some people being better off is the reason why others are worse off. Capitalists know that rich people eat, and shit, and so buy food, and pay plumbers, and so on.

Ah... no. Any good capitalist isn't loyal to an ideology, for one thing -- that's the Commie faithful, 'cause that retarded shit requires faith and loyalty -- and any good capitalist knows that the more everybody is well off, the better off he is. It's only retarded commies who believe in "Fuck you, I got mine," because only dumb commies think that some people being better off is the reason why others are worse off. Capitalists know that rich people eat, and shit, and so buy food, and pay plumbers, and so on.
In between writing thinkpieces for VAPE NATION DOT COM you should maybe take some time to be both sober and offline. You'll rot your brain otherwise.

to freaking complicate to get your post in my head.

remind me. omg!

never, ever read a post by "the saint" if it's over 5 words.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
In between writing thinkpieces for VAPE NATION DOT COM you should maybe take some time to be both sober and offline. You'll rot your brain otherwise.
Well, first, that's not who I write for. And second, that's all a lot of empty snark and no dispute against even one little thing I said. Or did you not realize that we'd all notice that?

Empty snark is no substitue for substantive argument, son.

according to my membership list, "cassie" and "mentalist are the only staff we got at "troll kingdom.

was "eggs" and "flawzz" demoted/got kicked out the shit house?
^*laughing*^

and another thing:

who is this new member "corvo"?