Bad Purchasing Decision

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're completely ridiculous in this argument. I'm out, but by all means don't stop embarrassing yourself now :D

It's Miller time! Or, rather, time for a glass of Old Overholt Bonded Rye and lemonade. Vaping on the Detonator with matching tank -- the flavor is "12 Gauge", a whipped cream White Russian flavor, being run at 550 Fahrenheit @70 watts through a 0.15 ohm SS 316 mesh coil. Deeeee-licious.

Friday night, time for an adult libation. This week? Oh, I defy you to tell me this is girly: George Dickel Tabasco Barrel Finish. Fuckin' tasty. And having tried a shot of that Fireball garbage, much superior.

Other good purchasing decision: Razer Deathadder Elite mouse. The only reason this is even notable, though, is that Razer actually has a macOS version of their Synapse 2.0 software. Was not expecting that, owing to the fact that macOS isn't really renowned as a gaming platform.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Other good purchasing decision: Razer Deathadder Elite mouse. The only reason this is even notable, though, is that Razer actually has a macOS version of their Synapse 2.0 software. Was not expecting that, owing to the fact that macOS isn't really renowned as a gaming platform.
Sounds like a manly mouse. My balls grew balls reading your post.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Speaking of gay and spicy, someone should make pumpkin spice flavored condoms. They could get Castle to write a review of them. Win-win for everyone.

Just got back from the liquor store with the latest addition to the bar: Bombay Sapphire. Spotted something else though with a fancy label, but then as I got a closer look and read the label, I had to give it a pass:

Volpone's Masculinity ~ Extra Fragile (With Just A Hint Of His Mama's Flapping Beef Curtains).

Didn't sound any too appealing to me.