• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Black Lightning season 2

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The fight between the two girls in the parking lot was great. It's a shame Syonide died.

A lot of stuff happened in the episode so it kind of lost focus at times but it was a good opener.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
REAL SPIKE HEELS!

Thunder should have her own show, IMO. I'm glad the cop (I can't remember his name :rwmad: OH IT'S BILL ) knows who Black Lightning and Thunder are.

They jumped around a bunch. I like Jennifer's power, she's like a battery recharger.

CaptainWacky

The episodes have too many subplots. They need to focus on one thing each week! It feels like the show would work better binge-watched but it's on weekly.

Jen's therapist seemed quite unprofessional.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The episodes have too many subplots. They need to focus on one thing each week! It feels like the show would work better binge-watched but it's on weekly.

Jen's therapist seemed quite unprofessional.
I don't think her therapist is a licensed therapist. Just a meta human with empathic gifts.

CaptainWacky

Having her just ranodmly push Jen into another dimension after walking by her on the street didn't seem like a good plan, whoever came up with it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, just surprising Jen with another dimension was weird. I did end up liking the therapist (whatevr she is) by the end of it, though.

Black Lightning and his neighbor cop friend need to be friends again :rwmad: Also, I know Tobias let them capture him, he is up to something.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, they need to kill the principal :rwmad:

How did they exonerate Tobias? They didn't do anything. If it was that easy to exonerate him they wouldn't have even arrested him.

AT LEAST WE WANT THE FUNK.