• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Go VOTE!

Oh wait,
Unless you are voting for those Republicans
then stay right here
What am I saying?
Voting happened yesterday!
Don't worry about it, you can vote next time
or next year
or some other time then.

Voting Republican. To hell with the party of raising taxes to subsidize an invasion of our country just so they can have a dependent slave class. Again. We already fought that war and the Democrats lost.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I voted for Evanna Lynch and Milo Manheim, they danced great this week. But you just know that damn Joe klutz from The Bachelor won't be eliminated next week because of his drooling Bachelor fanbase. I CURSE THAT SHOW!

Well of course that is how you are voting.
Natch. I'm not some airhead celebrity nor one of their worshippers, glamoured into voting against my own interests. Lower taxes means more people hiring, means those people paying more, means more money in my pocket. Hell yes I'm voting for that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If only it actually worked that way the last 4 times it was tried. Trickle down is just that -- a trickle. It evaporates before it reaches the bottom. I guess we'll have to hurtle toward another crash worse than Bush's in 2008 before we maybe finally learn the lesson.

Natch. I'm not some airhead celebrity nor one of their worshippers, glamoured into voting against my own interests. Lower taxes means more people hiring, means those people paying more, means more money in my pocket. Hell yes I'm voting for that.
Do you have more $ in your pocket today than you did 2 years ago?

Trump is an airhead celbrity who has lots of worshippers.

If only it actually worked that way the last 4 times it was tried.
If only reality didn't prove that it did, just like it's doing now. I know the "trickle down doesn't work" talking point is comfortable like an old pair of slippers, but it's got about as much to do with reality as Porsche has to do with pasta.

It's literally been working right in front of us.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The stock market is not the economy. Look at the rate of pay raise against the cost of living --- it's skewed beyond belief. Same with wealth inequality -- the middle class has been decimated. But you know this, even though you choose to ignore it, because taking your position somehow makes you feel good. Whatevs.

So let's be clear, you say trickle down doesn't work. Reality shows unemployment dropping and wages going up. Are you gonna stick with the talking point with reality contradicting you?

Even more entertaining question: Since Obama has given himself the credit for that, are you going to follow along and give him the credit for something you say doesn't work?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Obama years put a pause on unregulated capitalism with some needed regulation to keep the thieves from double-dipping on consumers and lendees. So we weren't in "trickle-down" times. Trump, because he didn't like the way Obama joked about him at a dinner on the same night he was getting Bin Laden, has in his predictably petty way undone most of these safeguards, so get ready for another crash, only with Trump's trade cockups, expect it to be worse than 2008. And once again the Dems will have to save the economy, and once again the GOP will turn around and try to claim the opposite is happening. Welcome to the merry-go-round.

Oh and once again you left out that pesky part about the cost of living rising exponentially more than wages. And those jobs that people are being offered these days don't seem to be coming with a) any benefits or healthcare or b) a 40-hour schedule, to make sure that no benefits or HC needs to be offered. Shareholders keep getting paid, while for the other 98% life gets more miserable. Once again, the stock market is NOT the economy.

I'm just glad I could remind you before you made that mistake again somewhere else. Cheers!

How you were physically capable of writing something that absolutely nonsensical flies in the face of medical science. Normally, I'd expect a thought process scrambled enough to have led to that sentiment to have had you slumped and drooling insensate, not sitting upright and typing.

If you have trouble with big words, this conversation may be too advanced for you. Considering your absolutely ass backward analysis, I'd buy that.

Here it is at your apparent reading level:

Obama choke economy; economy gurgle.

Trump release choke hold; economy get better.

You say economy not better. Reality making monkey of you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
fuck off asshole. You aren't worth the pixels to respond to. January 4th will be fun. Auntie Maxine is coming.

All over all your collective faces. :bigass: