• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Go VOTE!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
oh and btw, the Whittaker "appointment"? Unconstitutional. Don't argue with me til you've looked it up.

I already have. :bigass: The enablers are about to get steamrolled.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, no...a MEME! We're DOOMED!

But it's good to know that Mises also wouldn't have approved of Trump or the current GOP:
Repression by brute force is always a confession of the inability to make use of the better weapons of the intellect — better because they alone give promise of final success. This is the fundamental error from which Fascism suffers and which will ultimately cause its downfall.

Yeah, that's fun, isn't it? Trying to stack good logic onto a false premise in order to tar the other guy. Remind me, which party's paid hooligans were shouting from the gallery at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings?

Which party's Commie cosplayers have taken over Portland's streets and have made the news for bullying motorists while the local municipal government does nothing whatsoever to discourage it?

You'll find that arguments based on premises which align with objective reality are far more persuasive than arguments which run contrary to reality.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Silly people, using their American right to peacefully protest against injustice...

Which party's hooligans were the IKEA tiki torch-wielding Nazis marching in Charlottesville, defended by none other than their orange figurehead in the White House? And oops, which party's hooligan ran over a counterprotester with his car?

Which party's hooligans are trying to suppress vote counts in Florida because they can see the writing on the wall?

I could go on a lot longer than you could with this game, and my examples wouldn't need the editing and hyperbole that yours do.

Thank you, next.

Silly people, using their American right to peacefully protest against injustice...
Dressing for a bank robbery, assaulting people, and breaking shit does not qualify as peaceful protest.

Which party's hooligans are trying to suppress vote counts in Florida because they can see the writing on the wall?
The ones who insist that dead people, illegal aliens, felons, and fictional people shouldn't vote, let alone continue voting a week after the polls close.

I could go on a lot longer than you could with this game, and my examples wouldn't need the editing and hyperbole that yours do.
No, just a lot of deception. You've clearly fallen for it. Most of us don't.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom