• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I think Im going to like this place...

Been lurking here for 2 weeks reading most of the threads going back to May 2016. I'm still looking for the more hardcore threads around here.

Any of you Off-Topic posters members of Lyqwnorama message board?

Lyqwnorama Forums

Anyways, they just opened last week and looking for more core posters to get in at ground level.

I invite U all!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Welcome! TK has been around since 2001. The last time it was a "hardcore" trolling board was over a decade ago.

Now a few crusty old veterans snipe at each other over old grudges in Speak Freely, and the members who never were trolls to begin with continue to peacefully assemble in the lower tier forums.

Again, welcome, and grab a rocking chair.

sign me up dawg. "trollvhalla" was the shit. my main dawgs was 'gurk', 'lucifer', 'lilac', 'bick' and 'twista' among others.

we had that nfl weekly pickem thread going on back in the good old days.

Been lurking here for 2 weeks reading most of the threads going back to May 2016. I'm still looking for the more hardcore threads around here.

Lyqwnorama Forums

Anyways, they just opened last week and looking for more core posters to get in at ground level.

I invite U all!
holla black!

Lyqwnorama Forums

I invite U all!
MMM mami U fiiiiiiiine? Brake daddy offa piece a dat Kit-Kat bar MMM! :oops:

that's my mom's fool. "mama 'sharona' ". miss thang-a-lang is what our friendly neighbors call her. the others refer to mama azz... bulldogger.

*laughing*

'sharona'? pretty nice handle mama

again....*laughing*

*laughing*

ho'kay buddy, i'ma liar .you know everything. now go back to "the badlands" and prove your point.

leave my mom's alone. this is between you and i

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You are a liar, you dumb fuck. Everyone else knows it too. No go play with your fish, asshole.

LOL she's not your "moms" you don't even know her, and my guess is once she sees what you look like (I sent her some pics of your ugly cunt face along with a warning about what a dangerous stalker you were in real life) she'll steer very clear of you.

LOL she's not your "moms" you don't even know her, and my guess is once she sees what you look like (I sent her some pics of your ugly cunt face along with a warning about what a dangerous stalker you were in real life) she'll steer very clear of you.
wow! your detective work is spectacular. you realize this is the internet, don't you. don't you?

as far as the pictures. most ladies say I look like denzel washington or ice cube.

in other words dude, I'm one handsome s.o.b. who still have hair and not overweight and still 15 years younger than you.

==laughing== *laughing*

wow! your detective work is spectacular. you realize this is the internet, don't you. don't you?

as far as the pictures. most ladies say I look like denzel washington or ice cube.

in other words dude, I'm one handsome s.o.b. who still have hair and not overweight and still 15 years younger than you.

==laughing== *laughing*

==laughing== *laughing*

==laughing== *laughing*

send her your picture ugly.