• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I understand why rich black men marry white women.

I understand why wealthy/rich black men marry white women.

all black professional athletes or big time movie stars always hook up with a white women, always.

damn, damn, damn! why?

*laughing*

my statement is 60% true, wether yall believe it, or not.

I will not go into the full details on this situation, because you peoples know more than I know about black american males getting with caucasian females once they get millions/michael jordan money.....daaaawgggs!

*laughing*

Last edited:
i'm not going to make this a racist thing, "love child" i'm just bringing out a fact that is 70% real.

not many black millionaires marry their own race.

most black men athletics grow up in the ghetto/hood, get a pro contract, and marry a caucasian/white women.

how many successful black women marry trailer park poor white men?

The colored woman is not the most visually appealing. Their money allows them to bred outside their less-than-desirable gene pool, so they do. It's hardly a mystery.

i'm not going to make this a racist thing, "love child" i'm just bringing out a fact that is 70% real.

not many black millionaires marry their own race.

most black men athletics grow up in the ghetto/hood, get a pro contract, and marry a caucasian/white women.

how many successful black women marry trailer park poor white men?
It is weird that you referred to the men as trailer park trash, but what about the women? I'm confused.