• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I was naughty, let me out.

If you have been unfairly tossed in this forum by some powerabusing evil staff member, post what you would say to me in a naughty PM (if you could send PMs) in this thread.

;)
mm

They abandoned the rules in the doing of it; that's going to bite them on the ass eventually. It's the owners' board, of course, and it goes without saying that they can ban anybody they choose. But when they step outside enforcement of actual rules in pursuit of it against one person, while letting others slide indefinitely, it demonstrates that they don't really give a damn about the rules; simple as that.

What that says to the genuine troublemakers is that they can get away with anything they want as long as they hold the "correct" political opinions. What it says to their opposite number is that the politically correct troublemakers can shit all over them and they don't dare fight back unless they want to get banned for it.

That's the kind of message WF was formed at least partially in protest against.