• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

jack is a sociopathic pedophile

You're a tedious little urchin, aren't you?

I tried, really, really tried to read some of your posts here and elsewhere, but it made my head ache. It's like trying to slog through something a person with traumatic brain injury wrote. Or Rainman. Same shit over and over and over.

Can you please at least get some new material? TRY to make yourself interesting. I know, it's going to be difficult for you, but at least it will be entertaining for the rest of us to watch as you fail the effort.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
You're a tedious little urchin, aren't you?

I tried, really, really tried to read some of your posts here and elsewhere, but it made my head ache. It's like trying to slog through something a person with traumatic brain injury wrote. Or Rainman. Same shit over and over and over.

Can you please at least get some new material? TRY to make yourself interesting. I know, it's going to be difficult for you, but at least it will be entertaining for the rest of us to watch as you fail the effort.
Idiots both hate and obsess over Jack. You can often tell who the intelligent members are because they tend to stay on his good side and not obsess over slights from God-knows-how-many years ago.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Mostly more than a decade ago these days. Those were dark and stormy days. The neural implants (and the drugs) seem to be working.

:bigass:

Then provide some proof. You have yet to provide anything other than your unreliable word. And manufactured evidence.
the proof that Vap is sociopathic is clear in every single post he writes, his internet behavior for the last 15 years is rock solid evidence that he is a lunatic

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
the proof that Vap is sociopathic is clear in every single post he writes, his internet behavior for the last 15 years is rock solid evidence that he is a lunatic
No, "Vap's" posting disproves it. If anything its your posts that solidly prove your mental illness/reduced mental capacity.