• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

jack is a sociopathic pedophile

Donovan

beer, I want beer
@Donovan - You're just pissed because I'll never give you the satisfaction. I never will because you're a cunt who can't admit you're wrong. At the expense of SF that is.

Words on paper you fucking silly plagiarist. The least you could do is remember where you stole shit if you're going to try for big boss.

Company you keep Ily.
As usual I have no idea what you're ranting about but I don't plagiarize. Proof of accusations or retraction, plz and thx. The emotion you misread as anger is pity and bemusement.

I have zero problem admitting I'm wrong, just very little practice since it happens so infrequently. And when it does happen that I'm wrong, I admit it quickly and without hysterics like storming away in a huff and holding my breath until I turn blue, or deleting people's accounts, or stubbornly engaging in puerile conversation in order to "win" an imaginary battle no one else is fighting. That's why people like yourself may mistake it for something else entirely. I don't attach my ego to my argument: it's a futile gesture and a rookie mistake. Leaves one talking to guys named "Toad."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Never any proof, just the rather classic republican idea that if you repeat something often ernough, people will start to believe it.

So sad.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Congrats on your win. You're a true original.
congrats as well on your courageous retreat from the schoolyard bully. It's true that I had planned to give you a wedgie and steal your lunch money, but your passive - aggressive replies and impotent retorts have stymied my attack. Good luck with the dancers and what's left of your dignity.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
He backpeddles pretty damn good too. That was some quick thinking on the save for the self-crucifixion bait that didn't work. Good thing it's April.

I was wondering how he was going to sell that to everyone else. Still do.

But hey, he's a winner.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
congrats as well on your courageous retreat from the schoolyard bully. It's true that I had planned to give you a wedgie and steal your lunch money, but your passive - aggressive replies and impotent retorts have stymied my attack. Good luck with the dancers and what's left of your dignity.
Not sure about what is going on here with this internet spat, but that is a very fine and funny post!