• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

jack is a sociopathic pedophile

actually 1978, probably before the better part of him dripped down his moms leg.
at least you admit you're a thief. how about giving Steve his money back?

and then apologising for delberately breaking his marriage up

you are incalculably evil, Vap

I had a fuck buddy that still owes me $10 from around that same time period. I remember the money but can't remember his name but I guess I should hunt him down online to harass the everlovingshit out of him for that $10.

Get a fucking grip.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Why do you care about that?

Instead of dwelling on Jack's past, why don't you deal with your own? Have you gone back and righted all your past missteps and bad deeds? Have you returned all the money you received as overpayment from the kid giving you change at the convenience store or the drive through fast food joint? Have you apologized to your parents for when you were a teenaged brat? What about to all your ex-lovers/girlfriends/boyfriends that you left with a broken heart or wishing they'd never met you? Or, are you the kind of asshole that thinks you've got nothing to apologize for?

I had a fuck buddy that still owes me $10 from around that same time period. I remember the money but can't remember his name but I guess I should hunt him down online to harass the everlovingshit out of him for that $10.

Get a fucking grip.
he owe's Steve B a hell of a lot more than 10 bucks. And Steve's supposed to be a life long friend, not just a fuck buddy (i hope)

Vap certainly fucked him over though

Why do you care about that?

Instead of dwelling on Jack's past, why don't you deal with your own? Have you gone back and righted all your past missteps and bad deeds? Have you returned all the money you received as overpayment from the kid giving you change at the convenience store or the drive through fast food joint? Have you apologized to your parents for when you were a teenaged brat? What about to all your ex-lovers/girlfriends/boyfriends that you left with a broken heart or wishing they'd never met you? Or, are you the kind of asshole that thinks you've got nothing to apologize for?
my past is irrelevant to my quest. I'm here, working hard as a service to all of you: to exterminate the current gnome infestation in this messageboard

And i'm not even asking for any payment of any kind.

you should be thanking me

eloisel

Forever Empress E
my past is irrelevant to my quest. I'm here, working hard as a service to all of you: to exterminate the current gnome infestation in this messageboard

And i'm not even asking for any payment of any kind.

you should be thanking me
First of all, there aren't many of us here who aren't fully aware of what Jack has been, what he is now, what he is capable of being, etc.

Second, if the membership of this board wanted Jack exterminated, it would be done. I don't know what land of wimpy posters you come from but I can guarantee you this board doesn't have a problem eating its own.

Third, pay attention to what we are telling you. You've about bored us to death with your Jack stalking. Either get with the program, get off your Jack bent, and play with the rest of us, or disappear into limbo with the rest of them who bored us.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, sugar pop, honey pie, pudding dumpling, darling, angel cake.
I suddenly feel like eating a cookie and it is too hot to turn on the oven and make me one.
Will you come here for a second?

Steve has a high powered academic career. he doesn't have time for this nonsense. Vap on the other hand has nothing but time ever since his failed comic book store collapsed (due to his incompetence) and he can't hold on to another job due to his internet addiction.

remember the 'consumed with rage at an ex-employer' line.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Then that would be a "I'm lying through my teeth about everything I'm saying when asked to prove my accusations"

Then that would be a "I'm lying through my teeth about everything I'm saying when asked to prove my accusations"
Steve's letter doesn't lie ( unless you accusing him of lying?) . Of course I can't post it here because yuo'll whine to the mods to ban me

but you've read it and know its the truth and anyone else who wants to read it I'll send to