• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

jack is a sociopathic pedophile

Steve has a high powered academic career. he doesn't have time for this nonsense. Vap on the other hand has nothing but time ever since his failed comic book store collapsed (due to his incompetence) and he can't hold on to another job due to his internet addiction.

remember the 'consumed with rage at an ex-employer' line.
That doesn't reflect well on you then, does it? You said it yourself, it's nonsense. True or not, no one here cares and you're wasting your time when you could be having fun. Come play with us. Leave this "nonsense" behind you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Steve's letter doesn't lie ( unless you accusing him of lying?) . Of course I can't post it here because yuo'll whine to the mods to ban me

but you've read it and know its the truth and anyone else who wants to read it I'll send to
So, Steve doesn't care enough about the things you are complaining of to pursue redress. You have no standing in these complaints. As you refuse to get off your bent, I now declare you to be ignored.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Every time someone takes a shit, ring the bell, and hear that vivid Ding!

So, Steve doesn't care enough about the things you are complaining of to pursue redress. You have no standing in these complaints. As you refuse to get off your bent, I now declare you to be ignored.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Eloisel just won the first round of battle shits!

I have a mole growing in each of my armpits. It's really quite bizarre. Not as bizarre as it would be if each of the moles was in the same exact spot in each of my armpits -- not quite THAT bizarre. But still, really QUITE bizarre.

Do you see what I'm saying here? Quite bizarre. REALLY quite bizarre.

Well, maybe 'what-you-prefer' and 'what-is' can get on the phone with each other long distance and chat, and then you can FAP UNTIL YOU FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR AND ONTO THE FLOOR.

Maybe.

Why does this sound so. . .familiar? Ah, yes! The courtship of Miles Standish by Henry Wadworth Longfellow!!

Ding Dong, let Steve speak for himself!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Similarly, I could ask you if you're still making sauerkraut out of nigger orphans. Whether you ever were doing that or not, of course, is equally irrelevant. If you're not going to stick to what's factually real, neither am I.
Who'd have thought you were so proud of keeping rancid, putrefying turd around to throw, just in case you were in the mood to do so. Lucky you.

Who'd have thought you were so proud of keeping rancid, putrefying turd around to throw, just in case you were in the mood to do so. Lucky you.
As if I'd throw something good, like steak and eggs? Why would I throw steak and eggs? No, I'm going to throw the shit that I have no intention of keeping! You dim-witted pencil-necked shit-for-brains sham!

Similarly, I could ask you if you're still making sauerkraut out of nigger orphans. Whether you ever were doing that or not, of course, is equally irrelevant. If you're not going to stick to what's factually real, neither am I.
nice hate speech there Vap