• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's talk about Donald Trump and the situation.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
donald trump don't want black people in the white house.
Oh, you're talking about the Eagles crap? They didn't wanna go. All he did was say, "Fine, then you're not invited."

And then they threw a shitfit because he said they couldn't do something they didn't wanna do anyway.

TNB. No sympathy.

no sir! its about trump. this ain't a sports thread.

the new 'bertshocka' don't allow me to talk sports up in here. this here is a national debate that has to be fronted.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The only Jersey Shore character I really had any awareness of was Snookie. I know there was J-Wow and The Situation, but I really don't care any more than I did about Real World characters.

trump and black people might can't mix. especially, those that make millions and have jobs.

Jesus gone take the wheel on that fool, and break y'all acky-breaky hearts.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
Jesus gone take the wheel
Already did. That's why Trump's there. He's the left's punishment for gettin' uppity. Y'all commies think you're shutting down America? Fuck you, we'll put a fuckin' orange clown in the chair just to show you who's still runnin' this fuckin' show.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
Nope, I don't think so, because we're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A real commitment's what I'm thinkin' of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just want to tell you how I'm feeling, try to make you understand.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It finally all makes sense to me with the tweet below. This is what 20+ years of extreme right-wing radio and Fox News have done to US minds, mostly since 9/11. Terrorists are a threat, but the 'liberal coastal elite' are the worse threat. They are happy destroying the nation and sabotaging their own futures... for the satisfaction that they angered some other people who aren't exactly like them? Don't they realize how insane that sounds/is? They literally need to be deprogrammed like cult members at this point.

The Saint

Insert Witty Title Here
It finally all makes sense to me with the tweet below. This is what 20+ years of extreme right-wing radio and Fox News have done to US minds, mostly since 9/11. Terrorists are a threat, but the 'liberal coastal elite' are the worse threat. They are happy destroying the nation and sabotaging their own futures... for the satisfaction that they angered some other people who aren't exactly like them? Don't they realize how insane that sounds/is? They literally need to be deprogrammed like cult members at this point.

(tweet)
Yep. That's the feeling. We're pissed off, and Trump is the big, fat, loud-mouthed orange middle finger we're raising. He's your yellow light. And if the left keeps their shit up, the next one we put in there will be even worse. That's why the left lost their shit so hard when Trump got elected.

You thought we couldn't do it. You thought your game was untouchable. Now you know better -- or do you? Kind of hope you don't. Kind of want to see how many heads would simply explode if we put Steve Bannon in there. Or Milo Yiannopoulos.