• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Let's talk about Donald Trump and the situation.

And no, "the rich making sure they stay on top", that's the Democrats. That's the Democrats taxing the living fuck out of everyone but exempting themselves. Now maybe you're too stupid to have noticed that, but the rest of us aren't. And that's why the rest of us voted Trump, and that's why voting Trump has left more money in our paychecks.

I know this, though: you don't like that. You fucking hate that. You hate that American employees (not "workers", workers are hive-mind insects, but as much as you wish we were hive-mind insects, we're not) American employees have more money in each paycheck than they have in recent memory, and that pisses you off. Because you don't want Americans to be financially stable. You want Americans dependent, and beholden to government. Well, tough shit -- we don't want that, and we're getting our way. Suck on that and cry.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I've occasionally read stories there - mostly because some classmate or one of my uncles posted it. I've also peaked in at the nuthouse that is the Ludwig von Mises Institute from time to time ("A Libertarian Case for Monarchy" anyone?). And what I've found is this. Most of them don't do their fucking research, and are filled with heavy right-wing bias - the kind Luci used to spew around here.

Also, Trump LOST the popular election.

And might I add, Saint, that you're sounding like some Alex Jones cocksucker

I've occasionally read stories there - mostly because some classmate or one of my uncles posted it. I've also peaked in at the nuthouse that is the Ludwig von Mises Institute from time to time ("A Libertarian Case for Monarchy" anyone?). And what I've found is this. Most of them don't do their fucking research, and are filled with heavy right-wing bias - the kind Luci used to spew around here.

Also, Trump LOST the popular election.

And might I add, Saint, that you're sounding like some Alex Jones cocksucker
By all means, please do continue to refuse to acknowledge the opposition's side of the argument. Because the longer the left continues to refuse to understand, the more repeats you'll get of the 2016 election. And that's exactly what I want. I want your ideology pounded so far into the dirt that all it can do is whimper and bleed. Your ideology is never making a comeback in this country. Not ever.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Actually, Saint.... you're sounding a lot like my an-cap cousin Peter - "If you support a government, you're a brainwashed slave of the VIOLENT HIERARCHY!!!!111!1!1!!!!!".

Actually, Saint.... you're sounding a lot like my an-cap cousin Peter - "If you support a government, you're a brainwashed slave of the VIOLENT HIERARCHY!!!!111!1!1!!!!!".
Actually, that's just an ad hominem and what it tells me is that you know I'm right but you're just too damn spiteful to be a man and admit it. :)

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Actually, that's just an ad hominem and what it tells me is that you know I'm right but you're just too damn spiteful to be a man and admit it. :)
Spiteful.... Coming from the man who has done nothing but spew vitriol throughout the entire thread.

Saint, that wasn't an attack. That was just stating a fact. My cousin Pete really DOES spout utter bullshit like that. And you're starting to sound remarkably similar to him.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Virtually all you've been doing here is going "NUH-UH, that's YOUR SIDE that does it! MY side is pure and innocent and wonderful and can do no wrong! You're just STUPID!!!!!!".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And no, "the rich making sure they stay on top", that's the Democrats. That's the Democrats taxing the living fuck out of everyone but exempting themselves. Now maybe you're too stupid to have noticed that, but the rest of us aren't. And that's why the rest of us voted Trump, and that's why voting Trump has left more money in our paychecks.
You're not even trying anymore. I used to give you credit for adding some intelligence and wit to your bullshit. Now you just sound dead inside, spouting the same bullet points every other Trumpbot does. Trump didn't lose the popular election?

Have a nice life.

You're not even trying anymore. I used to give you credit for adding some intelligence and wit to your bullshit. Now you just sound dead inside, spouting the same bullet points every other Trumpbot does. Trump didn't lose the popular election?

Have a nice life.
You know what's funny about that response? You didn't dispute one bit of what I just said.

And you know why you didn't? Because you can't. Because you fucking well know I'm right.

Spiteful.... Coming from the man who has done nothing but spew vitriol throughout the entire thread.
Yes. You are being spiteful. You don't know the difference? Think about it. Don't feel about it, like you've been conditioned to do; instead, think about it. There's a difference.

Saint, that wasn't an attack. That was just stating a fact.
Come back to this when you've grown up enough to know the difference between an opinion and a fact. Because you're not at that level of cognitive development yet.

See, that's where you keep going wrong. The hubris. The arrogance. The idea that you are defining this. You're not. You lost. Do you know why you lost? Have you given that any thought? Like, at all?

The answer is simple: You're not defining this. The rest of us are. The Trump voters defined this. This is our reality and if you can't adjust to that, can't deal with it, can't accept it, you're stuck with it.

Get it through your head, kid -- you lost.

And why did you lose? Because you were doing then the same retarded shit you're doing now -- talking down to your opposite number. Well, we weren't having it then. We're not having it now. And it lost you an election then. Are you really too stupid to learn not to make the same mistake again that already cost you? Are you just that fucking dense?

(Like I said, though, I hope you are that stupid. I hope you are that dense. Because we're never giving you another shot at shitting up this country. Never. So you keep being arrogant, and elitist.)

Just to plant something to point and laugh at later when you will have failed to pay attention to it:

If the left is smart, this is the time they say, "Okay. We're sorry. We're sorry. We were wrong. We're with you. We're with you, the American people. We betrayed you, and we're deeply, deeply sorry. We'll represent you from now on. We promise."

But you're not smart enough to even pretend to be that humble.

The problem is that at least two of you -- @Charlemagne and @Eggs Mayonnaise -- have made it blindingly clear that you think you're better than the rest of us. That's elitism. And it is exactly that elitism that turned so many Americans against the left and put Trump in the White House.

And you're too fucking stupid not to antagonize us into doing exactly the same thing again.