• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Loktar=Dershocka

Mirah

I love you
Sorry Loktar
I know you told me not to tell.
But now it is getting really obvious.
You haven't been posting and dershocka/Bertshocka and all of your duals have not been posting either. And you didn't even post about the super bowl and it is still 1 week away from Lent. So something is going on! I had to break your secret.
I'm sorry.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I did notice they both disappeared at the same time. And that Loktar has "I'M REALLY DERSHOCKA" tattooed on his right ass cheek.

Sorry Loktar
I know you told me not to tell.
But now it is getting really obvious.
You haven't been posting and dershocka/Bertshocka and all of your duals have not been posting either. And you didn't even post about the super bowl and it is still 1 week away from Lent. So something is going on! I had to break your secret.
I'm sorry.

quote of the freakin year...omg

dammit!

if "dershocka"="loktar" then you are absolutelly/totally right.

but.

i paid "dershocka" for the "bertshocka" account. so i'm not his dual or "loktar's" dual.

plus i paid for two other accounts.

"dershocka" sold many accounts over the years.

what is his sign-up date?

i'm to busy to back up your statement declaring "dershocka" and i(bertshocka" are "loktar's" dual.

i did to much already. finish what you started..."mirah.

You wanted the information, you find it. I don't care about dershocka's dates.
whatever!

honestly i don't care if "dershocka" is "loktar's" dual, it would not surprise me, but it would knock my socks off :rolleyes:

"loktar" probably has a basement full of accounts.

i can name a minimum of ten accounts i can accuse "loktar" of having.

anybody whose somebody at "tk" has one.

5 duals is the minimum for becoming a top member here.

Mirah

I love you
Actually
I already know Loktar does not use any duals anymore. I don't know that he ever really did. And I also already know that he is going to log in and say just that very thing (after of course making some burp or fart joke)

maybe "loktar" is "dershocka's" dual? that makes more since.

yeah.

i really don't think duals post here anymore. those days are done.

:rolleyes:

i don't wanna the truth, i can't handle the truth.

why did you post this thread "mirah?