• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NASCAR:

Kevin Hardvick's dominant season continued Saturday night, when he won the Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway.

Hardvick passed Martin Truex Jr. for the lead with a lap to go and pick up his fifth win of the year.

Danica Patrick ready for new life after racing.

Thanks to her success in auto racing Danica feels more confident about her ability to transition into a career as a successful businesswoman.

Jeff Gordon headlines NASCAR's 2019 HOF class. Along with Davey Allison, Jack Roush, Roger Penske, Alan Kulwicki.

Gordon the four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, who ranks on the all-time list with 93 career victories will be enshrined Feb 1.

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Jeff Gordon headlines NASCAR's 2019 HOF class. Along with Davey Allison, Jack Roush, Roger Penske, Alan Kulwicki.

Gordon the four-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, who ranks on the all-time list with 93 career victories will be enshrined Feb 1.
Fuck, I remember The Kid’s first season. Was never a fan, as I was Ford fan in general and Mark Martin specifically.

Kyle Busch makes history with Charlotte win. Wins in Charlotte for points-rave victory at every track.

Busch marked off the only track where a point-race had eluded him on Sunday night, leading 377 of 400 laps in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Truex Jr. pulls away on restart, wins at Pocono, holding off Larson and Busch.

Nearly seven months after winning his first NASCAR Cup championship, Truex's whirlwind victory tour remains on a brainstorming schedule.

NASCAR has fined three Joe Gibbs Racing crew chiefs and suspended three JGR for one race for nonconforming front splitters confiscated during prerace technical.