• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ohhhhh, NOT smart.

Wow. They think it was me. Despite the fact that whoever it was was quoting a Marvel character literally verbatim.

Which, really, what that means is that they think that I'm Joss Whedon.

'kay. I'll take it.

I mean, even though, it really and honestly wasn't me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
When confronted by a free-roaming, untethered crackhead, it is best not to directly engage or risk him trying to sell you parking lot pizza or tell you about his sick daughter and broken down car and unbelievably bad run of luck that only you can correct. The best maneuver is to back slowly out of reach of the crackhead's immediate grasp, point to a vague spot over the crackhead's shoulder, and tell, "There goes a old lady with a bag of quarters!"
When the crackhead turns to look, you make your escape.

Hey Saint: there goes Eloisel with a bag of quarters! Maybe she wants a sequel!

When confronted by a free-roaming, untethered crackhead, it is best not to directly engage or risk him trying to sell you parking lot pizza or tell you about his sick daughter and broken down car and unbelievably bad run of luck that only you can correct. The best maneuver is to back slowly out of reach of the crackhead's immediate grasp, point to a vague spot over the crackhead's shoulder, and tell, "There goes a old lady with a bag of quarters!"
When the crackhead turns to look, you make your escape.

Hey Saint: there goes Eloisel with a bag of quarters! Maybe she wants a sequel!
Shut the fuck up, Donny, you're out of your element.