The 100

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah it's a good show. I've been watching it with friends. We're up to Season 2. We'll get back to watching it again when football is over.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched it for a bit, it does start off really good, but ends up going to shit when something that is a spoiler happens, then the fans get mad at the writers/creators and yeah... I'm surprised it hasn't been cancelled already.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I watched the first episode and didn't like it but then Cassie told me it got better. It's not on Netflix UK though so I'll probably never watch it.

I watched it for a bit, it does start off really good, but ends up going to shit when something that is a spoiler happens, then the fans get mad at the writers/creators and yeah... I'm surprised it hasn't been cancelled already.
I wonder which season/episode this spoiler happened. Do you remember @Cassie?

I watched the first episode and didn't like it but then Cassie told me it got better. It's not on Netflix UK though so I'll probably never watch it.
Awwwwww

I watched 10 episodes last night, or maybe 11. And then I started fast forwarding scenes from the ship and just watching the people on the ground.

The show is getting crazy. I am on season 2 now.

I think I am tired of all the lies and desire to be in power
and the survivor shows
and the really strong female who won't obey orders. I mean tropes-

Also I think it is stupid that they are still acting like they were when they were on the ship while they are now on earth. I mean granted they are not safe-so they have to be careful, but the rules and punishment thing is stupid.

Mount Weather is fucked up.

Season 2 episode 11. The Mount Weather President just said he was letting the kids go, but I am sure it is not going to happen. Aaaaah I can't handle it!

CaptainWacky, what about Eliza Taylor from Neighbors?

Season 2 episode 14 begins with these words, "Nobody move! We are in the middle of a Mine Field!"

I think that is a good time to go to sleep and call it quits for the night.
Good Night.

Oooooooh! Lol I read that wrong! I was reading it as that is the only reason you watched just 1 episode. But she is the reason you watched at least one! Lol

Clarke and Lexa! Fuck yes!

I think I should just stop at the scene where they are kissing S2 Ep14

I already know what happens to Lexa, I couldn't wait. I'm sorry!

How many more kissing scenes will I get to see?!