• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

This here's Brownfoot.... Can I bust?

Don't know what you're talkin' about, Bertshocka, dawg. But it sounds to me like you're constipated. People always get grouchy when they're constipated. Have you tried a caviar suppository? They solve THAT problem, real quick!

I was reading some old threads in TP today, when my 6 year old comes up behind me and looks over my shoulder at the screen. He says: "Daddy, what does that mean?" I said "What does what mean?" and he pointed to the screen and said "I'm down with Blackfoot." As I was opening my mouth to answer, his 4 year old brother (who always wants to copy his big brother) comes running up and says "Daddy! I'm down with Blackfoot too!"

Brickvader

Known to disappoint...
I was reading some old threads in TP today, when my 6 year old comes up behind me and looks over my shoulder at the screen. He says: "Daddy, what does that mean?" I said "What does what mean?" and he pointed to the screen and said "I'm down with Blackfoot." As I was opening my mouth to answer, his 4 year old brother (who always wants to copy his big brother) comes running up and says "Daddy! I'm down with Blackfoot too!"
What a stupid lie to post.

What a stupid lie to post.
this wasn't a lie. somehow the quote was left out.

my top-dawg..troll kingdoms-'frank'/ asvs 'tyralac' wrote that years ago.

it's in the TP archives, where we keep shit for current and future blackmail issues.