• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

To all you Turkey Murderers out there......

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Thanksgiving is coming upon us. Now that Halloween is over, its now that time of year where poor innocent turkeys all over the country will be rounded up and slaughtered in a holacaust far worser than any feathered fowl can describe!

Countless turkeys will be draggd from their homes and shipped to slaughterhouses that are no different from concentration camps, only to lose their precious lives in order to celebrate this murderous holiday that we call "Thanksgiving"

People, just think of all these turkeys relatives that they will leave behind. No benefits, no insurance policies for them, nothing! Just hay and straw, and a promise that if they are plump enough, that they too will be slaughtered next year just as their brethen will be this very month.

For all of you heartless souls that are looking forward to endulge in this henious act of fowl injustice, I have only one this to say to you...

SHAME ON YOU, YOU..YOU...MURDERERS OF TURKEY!! :mmph:

starguard

Just think of the psychological impact this will have on the survivors. Once their brethen are gone and devoured on the Thanksgiving Dinner table, the lives of the survivors will NEVER be the same.

Many will end of in therapy. Others in the past have even comitted suicide :mmph:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
This thread is good for a laugh.

Although, every time I eat a turkey, I do feel bad for eating a creature more intelligent than Squirtle.

But then again, eating lettuce makes me feel the same way, so I feel better.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Just think of the psychological impact this will have on the survivors. Once their brethen are gone and devoured on the Thanksgiving Dinner table, the lives of the survivors will NEVER be the same.

Many will end of in therapy. Others in the past have even comitted suicide :mmph:
Now THAT would be a thanksgiving dinner table show.

starguard

Alas..the poor helpless Turkeys of this country are proving to be not as stupid as we all have believed!!

With the help of people like P.E.T.A., they have managed to organize themselves, and have started to FIGHT BACK!!

Here is a campaign poster that they have started circulating..

Who's Ass will they be stuffing next? Only time will tell.

spacebabe

Wet space Pussy
Alas..the poor helpless Turkeys of this country are proving to be not as stupid as we all have believed!!

With the help of people like P.E.T.A., they have managed to organize themselves, and have started to FIGHT BACK!!

Here is a campaign poster that they have started circulating..

Who's Ass will they be stuffing next? Only time will tell.
Hopefully my ex !

starguard

OH THE INHUMANITY :eek:

[youtube]3QvLPPq5ORc[/youtube]

These poor helpless Turkeys...Gunned Down in Cold Blood

THEY WERE MURDERED I TELL YA....MURDERED!!!!!

Someone should call the Turkey Police :yuck:

:)