• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

To all you Turkey Murderers out there......

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
When Chuck Norris’s wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it honey,” and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, “Never question Chuck Norris.”
Probably would have been a better story with Mike Tyson as the wife beater.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
ANIMALS...

Have you NO SHAME? :hmmm:

Not only is it bad enought to munch on murdered fowl, but to brag about it and join in with others that have mindlessly chose to do the same.. is indeed shameless beyond description!

:D

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
OH MY GOD!!! :hmmm:

I have shown that photo to several turkeys that have managed to survive this "Holiday Holaucaust" that you all call Thanskgiving. All of them know that Christmas is next, and they have all formed an alliance with the traditional Chrismas Geese vowing that they shall NOT end up this way. They have all reported this to P.E.T.A. and have been assured that Help is on the Way!

;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No need to worry about me and my family eating a turkey for Christmas....

...we put half the leftover Thanksgiving turkey in the freezer(along with the other 3 whole turkeys);0

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
OH MY GOD!!! :hmmm:

I have shown that photo to several turkeys that have managed to survive this "Holiday Holaucaust" that you all call Thanskgiving. All of them know that Christmas is next, and they have all formed an alliance with the traditional Chrismas Geese vowing that they shall NOT end up this way. They have all reported this to P.E.T.A. and have been assured that Help is on the Way!;)
Turkey's don't need to worry about Christmas. That's pig slaughter time.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

BTW, I had a big turkey dinner last night, and I'm going to have turkey soup tonight.

I'll even take some back to college with me!