• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Voyager Log Discussion Thread

Weevil

Ty. I've gone way too far since I started watching them back to back, so I'll probably fill them all in tomorrow until season 4.

Tuvok is the funniest character. Moments before I forget them...

(Voyager reverses the polarity and gets the giant space organism to stop hitting it)
Tuvok: It appears we have lost our sex appeal.

(Tuvok, Paris and some lady in the past are fleeing a suit with a phaser in the past)
Lady after seeing phaser: What's that thing in your pants?
Tuvok: I beg your pardon?

DaVinci Hologram: You too, are a provocative character. Where are you from?
Tuvok: Scandinavia.

Harry Kim: Ensign Hickman thinks it's Species 8472. Wanna know what I think?
Tuvok: No.

I also spotted a potential meme. I haven't been exposed to Sulu's way of talking much... but he was Captain of a ship in Tuvok's flashback. His voice and manner of speaking are so hollow.

*Sulu slowly rises out of his seat*
"My..............GOD!!"
*image of large energy wave heading towards the ship*
"Shields......SHIELDS!!!!!!"

Replace the energy wave with goat.s.ce or something. You'll understand if you see it.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Why won't you just remove that word from the filters already? I've already proven it's not going to prevent anyone from posting it.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Or wait, does that mean that DC will be purged in a few days, then sprouts some new and promising spam, gets colonised at a later point, only to develop some kind of government only to then be invaded (and I do use this term loosely here) by pseudo-wrestlers?
Here's a thought: let's help evolution out a bit and put all the wrestlers down here right away!