• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome to Trollvalhalla!

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
#21
Dor_Jan said:
I vote the admins skew the thread title when adding a warning, to make this pathetic IP/E-mail harvesting operation go down the tubes faster.

You get props for this. That's the first thing I thought when I saw this thread.
 

Dor_Jan

missmanners' favorite toy
#22
Seeing Gurk's silly avatar made it obvious, as did this entire baiting to register nonsense, since the only real reason they continue posting here is because their first site was demolished.
 
#25
jack said:
YOU MORONS SET UP ANOTHER BOARD?????

HAHAHAHAHA PWNED!!
We were homeless, Jack. Did you really think so lowly of us that we wouldn't construct our own home rather than pine away after that bitch Cleo?

We wanted a home. TK was blatantly unwelcoming. So we made one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To the others who made some wimp posts about "farming:"

IPs tell nothing. Email addys can be constructed on the fly at Yahoo. If you're that fucking scared to register anywhere, it's a son-of-a-bitchin' wonder you registered here with Hambil's issues. That tells me you're either insanely st00pid, or on your knees getting the cock in one of your ends.
 
#26
Dor_Jan said:
Seeing Gurk's silly avatar made it obvious, as did this entire baiting to register nonsense, since the only real reason they continue posting here is because their first site was demolished.
You didn't notice how quiet it got around here? We were fleshing out the new site. Takes time.

Don't come if you don't want to; it was only an invitation.
 
#28
Cranky Bastard said:
You didn't notice how quiet it got around here? We were fleshing out the new site. Takes time.

Don't come if you don't want to; it was only an invitation.
Door_Jamb is offended. Someone posted a picture of a cock and now he is ready to march in front of City Hall.
 

Dor_Jan

missmanners' favorite toy
#32
Cranky Bastard makes a post without mentioning how he doesn't want to be placed in a 'box' and called this type of troll or that!

We're making progress, although I doubt anyone cares.
 

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
#37
Warning!
Only registered members are allowed to access this section.
Please login below or register an account with Troll Valhalla.


Wow. Not very hospitable are they?
 

Dor_Jan

missmanners' favorite toy
#40
Cranky Bastard said:
We were homeless, Jack. Did you really think so lowly of us that we wouldn't construct our own home rather than pine away after that bitch Cleo?
I heard you have a forum there, just for her. Is this true?
 
Top