10 myths -- and 10 truths -- about atheism

Tyrant

Imperium said:
USENET Jews >> Daniel.
Jews best Daniel because they're, they're... Jews? Is that what you fall back on??

Tyrant

Imperium said:
>> means "much greater than" for you mathematical illiterates.
You seem to know a lot about math. Tell me, do you know anything about keeping up with logical debate?

Tyrant

Meaning, you know diddly-squat about things which are outside of the field of mathematics.

So, why are you wasting peoples', and your own, time here?

The Question

Eternal
Imperium said:
You should have added:

USENET Jews >> Daniel.

Nope, couldn't add that, because then the equation would != true.

Messenger said:
Meaning, you know diddly-squat about things which are outside of the field of mathematics.

Damn, I was hoping you would be clever enough to realize that I used improper terminology.

Tyrant

Imperium said:
Only if the debate is moving from the LaPlace transform back into the Fourier transform.

Cranky Bastard

The Question said:
Holocaust as literal fact < Holocaust as anti-German propaganda.
The Question > Imperium.
Number 6 > The Question > Imperium.
Number 6 + The Question / Number 6 - Imperium.
Imperium != Comprehension of basic reasoning.
The Question's boot > Imperium's dumb ass.

Ah! I see it now.
happy0148.gif

Huh. Danny likes to waste bandwidith. Figures if he repeats his bullshit over and over everyone will believe it.

My work is done, Daniel is made the fool once again. I leave with two quotes to put in my sig:

TQ: TeH Jewz! They tried to ban me from teh Internets!

TQ: I will force you to concede to me that you said what I believe you said even though reasonable people will know I am full of shit!

Wait...second one is lame. True...but lame.

Tyrant

Imperium said:
Huh. Danny likes to waste bandwidith. Figures if he repeats his bullshit over and over everyone will believe it.

My work is done, Daniel is made the fool once again. I leave with two quotes to put in my sig:
There's actually more to TK than TQ, you know.