images
images

i

Kobe Bryant Career Stats

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

steve samurai jack

Vanessa Bryant expresses grief, anger in Instagram post

"My brain refuses to accept that both Kobe and Gigi are gone,'' she wrote. "It's like I'm trying to process Kobe being gone but my body refuses to accept my Gigi will never come back to me. It feels wrong. Why should I be able to wake up another day when my baby girl isn't being able to have that opportunity?! I'm so mad. She had so much life to live."

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kobe Bryant, Gianna Bryant buried Feb. 7 in California
The burial occurred at Pacific View Memorial Park, which is near the family's home in Orange County. A public memorial service for Kobe and Gianna Bryant is planned for Feb. 24 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The date 2/24 corresponds with the No. 24 jersey he wore with the Los Angeles and the No. 2 worn by Gianna, whose team was coached by her father.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kobe Bryant: 15 iconic images of the Lakers legend from the photographer who saw it all
NBA photographer Andrew Bernstein. Over his four decades shooting the game, he has created and served as the senior director of NBA Photos, captured the past 37 NBA Finals and, in 2018, won the Basketball Hall of Fame's Curt Gowdy Award, given to an exemplary member of the basketball media. But it was L.A.'s biggest star, Kobe Bryant, whom Bernstein photographed the most.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett headline Hall of Fame finalists
They are joined by 10-time WNBA All-Star Tamika Catchings, Baylor women's coach Kim Mulkey, five-time Division II coach of the year Barbara Stevens, four-time NCAA coach of the year Eddie Sutton and former Houston Rockets coach Rudy Tomjanovich, who won two NBA titles.

EQxU2zeVUAAQqxY

Kobe Bryant was an 18-time All-Star and five-time NBA champion with the Los Angeles Lakers, with whom he spent his entire career. The 11-time All-NBA first-teamer was the 2008 NBA MVP and a two-time winner of the NBA Finals MVP award. He ranks fourth on the career points list (33,643) and famously scored 81 points in a game, the second-most in NBA history.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NBA All-Star Game MVP award named in honor of Kobe Bryant

The award will be named after Bryant from now on, with it being handed out first at Sunday's All-Star Game. Until this point, it had not been named after anyone. Bryant made his All-Star Game debut in 1998 at the age of 19, making him the youngest player to play in the league's midseason showcase.

The Los Angeles Lakers legend holds the NBA record for consecutive All-Star selections with 18 straight, from 1998 through 2016 (there was no All-Star Game in 1999 because of the NBA lockout).

/

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
NBA All-Star Game MVP award named in honor of Kobe Bryant

The award will be named after Bryant from now on, with it being handed out first at Sunday's All-Star Game. Until this point, it had not been named after anyone. Bryant made his All-Star Game debut in 1998 at the age of 19, making him the youngest player to play in the league's midseason showcase.

The Los Angeles Lakers legend holds the NBA record for consecutive All-Star selections with 18 straight, from 1998 through 2016 (there was no All-Star Game in 1999 because of the NBA lockout).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
All-Star Game remembers Kobe Bryant with tributes from Magic, Jennifer Hudson, Common

The tributes to the late Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna began well before Sunday night's All-Star Game at the United Center. Before the players were announced and the game tipped off, the lights went down, and Hall of Famer Magic Johnson took center stage to make a speech honoring the Lakers legend. "We'll never see another basketball player quite like Kobe," said Johnson, who also paid tribute to David Stern, the late NBA commissioner emeritus. "Scoring 81 points in one game. Scoring 60 points in his last game. And then winning five NBA championships. Johnson led the crowd -- which chanted "Kobe! Kobe!'' -- in an eight-second moment of silence in a nod to the number Bryant wore the first half of his career. Chicagoan Jennifer Hudson, wearing a dress in the Lakers' deep purple team color, performed "For All We Know (We May Never Meet Again)" as images of Bryant flashed on a screen behind the stage.

For More On The Story, Click Here.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images

Fans without tickets for Kobe and Gianna Bryant memorial asked to avoid area

Details are still being finalized for the "Celebration of Life for Kobe and Gianna Bryant" event set to be held at 10 a.m. Pacific time Monday at Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles, but fans and others who do not have a ticket are being asked to avoid the area altogether. "If you don't have a ticket, please don't come down here," said Lee Zeidman, the president of Staples Center, Microsoft Theater and L.A. Live. "This is going to be a celebration of life. Stay at home. Watch it with your family. Watch it at the office if you do not have a ticket or parking pass, you're not going to get to the perimeter of Staples Center."

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling