2005 Golden Cookie Awards & more

VKD

Banned
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL MY NAME RIGHT?!:pissed:

IT'S ONLY 3 LETTERS LONG!!! IMBECILES....

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice, I see the Mine Field got it's recognition this year which I am happy about and the thread of the year is a good one showcasing the true potential of a board like TK without moderaters getting in the way endlessly.

Now I want a small graphical golden cookie above my join date that can sit there all year making sure nobody forgets who's the best :D

The Question

Eternal
VKD said:
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL MY NAME RIGHT?!:pissed:

IT'S ONLY 3 LETTERS LONG!!! IMBECILES....

Calm down, there, VD.

VKD

Banned
'jillian finally stopped posting/faded away'

I like the creative use of language there. Who says propaganda's dead on TK!? :lol: :roll:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
VKD said:
'jillian finally stopped posting/faded away'

I like the creative use of language there. Who says propaganda's dead on TK!? :lol: :roll:

Faded Away, much like the majority of your Weak As Piss DLA (Copyright, Gagh 2006).

PHJ

See, this is why I keep going away and them coming back - there's always something interesting in-between that I get to catch up on. Well, that and missmanners.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
I want a golden shower.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Damn there’s a lot of stuff that was left out of the 2005 review. Sounds like a thread for me to make in my new personal forum.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I've got a name for your forum, since you asked: Cowhead.

BlazerBoy

Who do I have to fuck to actually become a full fledged member of the MF crew already? No respect, I tell you!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, that's a good point actually. Blazer is an official member of the MF. Here, we'll share my cookie.

Now..If I could find a smelter handy.

Strummer

So then... is m3N+alis+ still tryin to give the impression of thought provoking posts as opposed to pure self indulgent love drivels?

The Question

Eternal
I'd like to thank my co-conspirator Anubis (TAFKA Chadarnook) for opening the Golden Cookie winning "Understanding Anti-Semitism" thread. :)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
A) What state mandated law forced CU and THP to marry? And B) No cookie for me? After the hell I've been through? I'd protest but I have dishes to do.