2005 Golden Cookie Awards & more

The Question

Eternal
Sparkle Muffin said:
Then why didn't you tell me that right from the beginning? Why didn't you tell me, I don't have any interest in you? I would have handled it better then, before I let myself think that there was anything. If you would have just told me, that would have saved me alot of fucking heartache.

Like I said, I had no idea (in the beginning) that you were serious. By the time I figured out that you were serious, you had had to put down your dog, you were worried about your mother taking that out on you, and you were depressed about a bunch of other stuff. Then after your mother's little shitstorm FINALLY died down, your grandma has to have her foot amputated. And instead of that situation getting better, it gets WORSE.

Basically, by the time it sunk in you were serious, telling you would have been a REALLY bad idea considering all the stress you were already under. I really was trying to be nice, believe it or not. So basically this is what I get for holding off until the shitstorm died down.

Mandi

This is what you get?! Look, i'm sorry. I'm hurt, there is nothing either of us can do about it now. But don't make me out to be the only bad guy. If anything we're both in the wrong here. I can accept my wrong doings. And I apologize for them. But I wish I had known sooner, wish I had known.....oh fuck. It doesn't matter now. You probably now hate me, and I feel like a pile of shit. I appreciate everything you did for me while I was going through that time, you were the only one who would actually talk to me. And i'm sorry I said the things I did. But maybe, we can put it in the past and stay friends? You are a good person, even though you irritate me at times. Besides, I still need those Firefly DVDs:p. I don't want to lose a friendship, that hurts more than anything else.

The Question

Eternal
Well, I hope you can be happy with friendship, and for what it's worth, I wish I had seen an opportunity to clarify that that's all it was awhile ago. It's just, you know, you already had a big steaming plate of homemade shit in front of you, and I didn't want to be the one to serve up more of it if I didn't have to.

Mandi

I can be happy with friendship. And I know you were just looking out for my best interests and I appreciate it. And i'm sorry I blew up. That's one way i'm like my mother, I blow up and then feel like shit afterwards. So you don't hate me?

Mandi

It should be interesting tomorrow. I can't wait for Laker_Girl to rub that great big I told you so in my face, and tell me what an idiot I am. But that's ok. Because, wait for it.........she was right. I was acting like an immature git. So I deserved that part. As for the whole fat thing, well that was a bit personal, but what can ya do? It'll be alright in the end.

The Question

Eternal
No, I don't hate you. It takes a hell of a lot more than words and a lot more days than one to get me to hate somebody.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Caitriona said:
Let me settle this once and for all.........

He's mine!! ;)

Which is fine by me, Cait doesn't mind sharing. ;)

That aside, what a bunch of dramatic crap.

And Preator, damn you're all over Mandi, why don't you try and make the love connection since she and Q are just going to be friends.

PreatorX

Laker_Girl said:
And Preator, damn you're all over Mandi, why don't you try and make the love connection since she and Q are just going to be friends.

I already have a girlfriend.

The Question

Eternal
^^Is that her in the pic? The one under the red arrow?

The Question

Eternal
^^Eh... no hobble a Een glaze?

The Question

Eternal
Ess toss a key? Mooey beans!