i

News....Best Available....Rounds

**2019 NBA DRAFT**

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
NFL execs debate the biggest surprises and steals from the 2020 draft

The 24 hours after the 2020 NFL draft included a flurry of draft grades, instant analysis and reports detailing how the picks went down. Now that the event is two weeks old, teams have had time to properly digest what happened. Themes have emerged. Strategies are more clearly defined. And executives have a deeper understanding of what exactly their peers did over three days of selections. ESPN reached out to nearly a dozen execs and coaches about the steals, the shocks and the head-scratchers that will help define this year's draft.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Cowboys draftee Neville Gallimore's best football might be ahead of him

You could hear Neville Gallimore's excitement through the computer screen. The words flew out of his mouth moments after the Dallas Cowboys selected the defensive tackle in the third round (No. 82 overall) of the 2020 NFL draft. "A high-effort guy. A guy with the jack-of-all trades. A guy that's also disruptive and can rush the passer or a guy that can stop the run," Gallimore said, describing himself. "Whatever you need, whatever you want from me, I will do just that and I'll do it to the best of my abilities. And how I kind of describe myself, again, is an unfinished process. I feel like a lot of people understand that my ceiling is so high, and I know that. Again, the best football hasn't come out of me yet, but it's coming. It's coming soon." NFL players don't often come from Ottawa, Canada. He is the third from Ottawa to be drafted, joining Jesse Palmer (fourth round, New York Giants, 2001) and Christo Bilukidi (sixth round, Oakland Raiders, 2012).

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Jordyn Brooks' journey to becoming a first-round NFL draft pick by the Seattle Seahawks
Each night before bed, Brooks, then a young boy in Dallas, gathered every pillow inside the small apartment he shared with three siblings and a single mother, lining them up as offensive linemen between the bed and the wall. While wearing his pads, no shirt, Brooks would work through formations, hitting the gaps to make imaginary NFL plays.

HT/WT: 6' 0", 240 lbs
DOB: 10/21/1997 (22)
COLLEGE: Texas Tech
DRAFT INFO: 2020: Rd 1, Pk 27 (SEA)