2BdVoid of 4chan: D slash Void

Elnidfse

D slash Void said:
H0w to b3 ign0r4n7? G0 g3t r4p3d by 4 n1gg3r cock. Y0u h4v3 f4il3d to d3liv3r lulz.
Dbo. Its about damn time that you have made your presence known to the rest of this board. I have been outnumbered and poked at with a stick, all while being brutally raped. I thought your initial thought of TK was
D slash Void said:
Devoid of lulz.
yet I see you here today.

Also, l33t speech won't win you any support and simple laughs here. I've tried it already.

Edit: also, why the hell are you set as hidden? It's now an irksome effort to send you a pm.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck you.

Elnidfse said:
My good sir it is unfortunate that I, Elnidfse, will have the misfortune of telling onto you that your site, dhex.org, was of a very low grade place, in my own opinon. The board itself makes my stomach hurt with its, albeit poor mannered, lack of interest.

Fuck you with all 26 volumes of that encyclopedia they used to sell on tv before you were born and the free clock radio, just for calling.

Elnidfse

D slash Void said:
l0l
nub.
nt gona answer
HA! My good friend I must insist that you re-approach your strategy. THIS is hardly constitutes as the pwnage you were talking about delivering.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck you.

Elnidfse said:
HA! My good friend I must insist that you re-approach your strategy. THIS is hardly constitutes as the pwnage you were talking about delivering.

Fuck you with the pwnage you were talking about delivering.