=^_^= Meow

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Kids these days...can't get any rl drugz, so gettin into the pharmaceuticals instead :eek:hwell:

Published: 10 Mar 2010

WITH the street name Meow Meow, it sounds harmless. But mephedrone is a deadly drug that's ruining lives. And it's LEGAL. Kids as young as eight use it and one secondary school has had 180 pupils off sick after taking it in the past four months. Users get a euphoric high and those who try to kick it have suffered depression and breakdowns. It has also caused several deaths. Drug agency FRANK say: "It's the latest in a line of 'designer drugs' made to get around the law." The Advisory Council On The Misuse Of Drugs are considering whether to ban it. Londoner JAY BROWN, 21, used Meow Meow and is working with Infactuation Productions on a TV documentary about it. Here he explains why the Government must act NOW.

MEOW MEOW must be banned to stop it being so widely available.

The Government need to act and it should be classified as at least a Class B drug.

That way dealers would be stopped from selling it on the internet. That would stop this craze in its tracks.

And as it's not illegal for dealers to sell it online, they don't care who gets hold of it as they haven't done anything wrong.

If children as young as eight are taking it, who knows what the long-term effects on them could be? And it would take a child a lot longer than an adult to recover from any side-effects.

Alcohol has restrictions on its sale but the fact that mephedrone can be bought legally by anyone makes it seem safe to kids, when it definitely isn't.

I tried Meow Meow for the first time about four months ago.

I heard through friends about a new drug that was legal and everyone seemed to be trying it.

It was about £10 for a gram so it wasn't expensive. The fact it was legal was important to me.

That takes away the whole threat of getting busted and having a black mark against your name.

I got hold of it through friends but I know it's widely available online.

It's being advertised as plant fertiliser but you know if you buy it what it's really for.

The fact it's so easy to buy over the internet is why kids can get hold of it so easily.

If children are starting on it at eight then God knows where it would lead you to.

I think it's a worse gateway drug than cannabis and it can easily lead on to other, harder drugs.

Even the name of it appeals to kids.

Meow Meow, or Bubble as it's also known, sound pretty harmless.

And taking it in a capsule form feels no worse than taking a paracetamol.

Advertisement

When I took it I initially felt floaty, like I was walking on sponges.

After about ten minutes you get a sense of euphoria, feeling happy and chatty.

But the side-effects come the day after.

I've heard of people who have lost circulation in their fingers or toes, or have seen their hands turn blue.

There can be serious paranoia too.

Although I haven't experienced that, hearing about what it can do really put me off taking it again.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-Meow-Meow-says-drug-taker.html#ixzz0hrQXJy76

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I used to be all "legal stuff is for LOOSERS LOL" but then I took my first hit of salvia.