A Black Man, a Piece of Poo and a Confused Jew.

Saleel Majeed

@C-40 Hello. I am home. I made it back safe and have settled back into my daily routine.

Thank you SO much for asking.

I really, truly felt after our night of tender lovemaking (not what I had in mind when I first envisaged a hot and steamy Arab encounter) and our heart-to-heart that we'd had a breakthrough in our nascent relationship. You let yourself be vulnerable. We held each other - naked as the day we came into this world. You wept into my doughy man-breast. I even bathed you.

Yet when I left your quaint little town, there was not so much as a goodbye. I pleaded with you to keep the lines of communication open. But as before, I am met with silence. So once again, I find myself here in this bizarre little corner of the internet that appears to be frequented by a grand total of five people. Why on earth are you fixated with this board - this forum? I don't get it. But the real kicker is that you happily devote your time to this forum at the expense of me - a real person.

You are hurting me.

At least, that is how I felt until 10 minutes ago, when I finally had a chance to unpack the last of my things. In a white paper bag that I KNOW I did not pack, I found to my disgust a medium-sized, dried piece of human excrement.

And I believe it was you.

Short of believing the motel manager is responsible, there is no one else that was in my room.

The scent carried the unmistakable odor of those buffalo chicken wings you allegedly "made".

I am afraid to ask but ... is this because I'm Jewish? I saw a shift in your face when I told you after our love making. I would think such thoughts beneath you. But, I am at a loss to discern what reason you might have to lay a log in my luggage. Is this about you marking your territory? I suppose I should be flattered. While I'm in for kinks, I'm not sure scat is my thing.

I am Jewish, @C-40, A Jewish man kissed you - caressed you. A Jewish man made love to you - and you made love to a Jew. I sincerely hope my conclusion is wrong and I apologise if I have got it wrong.

Please, help me understand.

You really, really need to explain yourself, or so help me I'll hop back on the bus this weekend and get the answers I want in person.

Synaesthesia

"wept into my doughy man-breast"

:bigass:

Saleel Majeed

answer-me-charles.jpg