A few questions

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
First, is there a source (e.g. URL) considered to the best choice for marijuana questions? Not discussion, more just facts or Q&A.

Now on to my questions:

1) How do I know what the grade/THC %/whatever is of the stuff I'm getting?
2) How quickly will the 'high' hit?
3) How long will it last?
4) Should I smoke the stems?
5) If I want to bake a cake of cookies or something I should use hash? If so do I just ask my hookup if they have it?
6) What's the best (reasonably priced) way to take it? I've heard something lately about atomizers and funky stuff like that.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
1) If you're getting it from a street source, you don't.
2) Depends on a lot of factors. Could be seconds, could be half an hour.
3) ^Again. An hour, maybe a full day if you do something really stupid like I used to. ;)
4) No, they'll give you headaches.
5) No, look at my baking thread.
6) Vaporisers (assuming that's the "atomizer") are pretty expensive. My old favourite was via hookahs. Failing that (it can be mildly labour intensive), a bong.

Seph

Retired Account
hand pipe

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
[YOUTUBE]Inf9oysBb24[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
First, is there a source (e.g. URL) considered to the best choice for marijuana questions? Not discussion, more just facts or Q&A.

Now on to my questions:

1) How do I know what the grade/THC %/whatever is of the stuff I'm getting?
2) How quickly will the 'high' hit?
3) How long will it last?
4) Should I smoke the stems?
5) If I want to bake a cake of cookies or something I should use hash? If so do I just ask my hookup if they have it?
6) What's the best (reasonably priced) way to take it? I've heard something lately about atomizers and funky stuff like that.

You should ask all of these questions to your dealer when you buy. As a highly trained, qualified marijuana professional, he should be glad to answer any and all marijuana-related questions you may have especially with regard to purity, recipes and any coupons or money-back guarantees that may be valid at his location.

Or you could wear a "NARC" t-shirt to the transaction. Results should be about the same...

SuN

[YOUTUBE]25mt89aEvQU[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What a weird thread. Of course, I smoked pot for two years before I finally got high for the first time, so I sort of know what he's getting at.

SuN

87% of 6000 young people sought treatment for cannabis in 2009

pretty responsible lil things ;)

SuN

heh the things u remember.....

SuN

28.7% of new HIV infections in 2009 were amongst the hetro, non drug injecting, population

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I got high the first day I smoked pot. Are you some sort of pussy, jackass dude?

*tokes up*

Some of us are just more lightweight than others, stoner dude. I had some sort of brain malfunction around synaptic gap at first, as it turned out biochemically.

LSD fixed that shit up nicely.