A little sum sum for the TK forum

Freckle Bucky

Okay Okay we the PLA, are here to say, you're so fucking gay, that day by day, you had better pray, that grow tired we may, and become bored and head the other way.

...................NAH! Not gonna happen!

You guys are pretty much fooked!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522897

First of all I would like to say thanks for a great informative forum. I have been lurking for a month or so before I finally decided to register. Seems as though there are a lot of top lads around here.

I am a 35 year old professional living in Thailand. I have been here for around 8 years now. I make my money in several different ways, but that is another discussion all together.

Well, just wanted to say hello, and address you before I start mucking around in your back yards.

Cheers! FB

I would assume that that's another one of your forays into the trolling world. At least I hope so.

ArChaos

Red Whacker is hot!!
Okay Okay we the PLA, are here to say, you're so fucking gay, that day by day, you had better pray, that grow tired we may, and become bored and head the other way.

You really are a giant melt aren't you.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Dumbest threat EVER!

Friday

Bazinga!

Oh c'mon. I am the world's worst troll, and I could do better than this.

Hell, my special ed students can do better than this. No shit, they can...