A Menagerie of Hassles

The Question

Eternal
Harvesting organs might work out just peachy in a movie like Hostel, but in the real world, there are logistics to consider:

1. Who can afford human organs?
2. Who won't rat you out to the coppers?

Now, maybe you can tell me what kind of customers fall in the very, very fucking narrow space between those two considerations. Not like we've got a 19th century Victorian mansion complete with totally unauthorized science lab up on a hill, hereabouts.

To repeat a phrase, just 'cause I like how lulzy it looks in "print" -- this is fuckin' Diet Canada, up in this insipid bitch. We don't have mad scientists, human traffickers, or anything else, well... interesting, here. Just bland, boring-ass fucking farmers.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Since I don't have any other place to bitch about Fetlife, here it shall be. Another interesting premise. A gig happening in the next town over. Tentatively going to it. But as the event approaches, the guest list is increasingly dudes, transvestites, and one or two morbidly obese and/or old women. Fuck, it's bad enough to drive down the street to stand around a dark room with a bunch of fat greasy introverts while 1 or 2 of them get naked and spank each other. Who wants to drive 2 hours each way for that?

The Question

Eternal
I haven't even been on there in almost a year. Maybe over a year. It lost interest to that profound a degree, where I don't even remember with precision how long it's been since I bothered with it.

Eh.

Anyway, general update: Roommate bailed back to Arizona to live with some broad he reconnected with online. IIRC, it may be this broad who showed up at my apartment to ride my cock after they broke up the first time. Also, shitbinned the old 2008 computer. At first blush, one might say, "Why not sell it?" to which I'd be compelled to ask, "For what, five bucks?"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah I have one of those. Took out the SSD and saved myself a lot of transfer time hooking it up to the new box.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I mean, geez, is it too much to ask that someone be height and weight proportional, have some social skills and interest in basic hygiene, isn't obsessed with marijuana/has a boyfriend/is a lesbian and doesn't hate Orange Man and likes being chained to the wall and fucked in the ass?

jack

How can you be "obsessed" with marijuana???

jack

I just enjoy a bowl with my first glass of wine in the early evening. Used to bake all day but grew out of it. Now I just get pleasure from it.