A Primer On Jews

Cranky Bastard

As I distance myself from television more and more, the stink of propaganda becomes ever more apparent. Watching just commercials after a long absence from television can show how thoroughly Hollywood is cupcakeerfying America.

While America laps it up like a dog on its own vomit, Hollywood rewards our acceptance of their propaganda with movies that make fun of us for doing so.

This has caused me to become ever more white-oriented of late, and quite unusual for me, too.

Cranky Bastard

Hmmm... interesting things at that site. Going to be a long while digesting it.

Cranky Bastard

:mad:

"The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people." - Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919. "The governments of the peoples included in this world republic, with the aid of the victorious proletariat, all will fall without difficulty into Jewish hands. Private property will then be strangled by the Jewish directors, who will administer the state patrimony everywhere. Thus the promise of the Talmud will be fulfilled, that is, the promise that the Jews, at the arrival of the Messiah, will possess the key to the wealth of all the peoples of the earth." - Baruch Levy, in a letter to Karl Marx, published in the Rothschild controlled La Revue de Paris, June 1, 1928.

I am not an happy American right now.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
a4cfaed0.gif