A Question?

God's Afro

Besides silence, what do you want to hear?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Aren't you the n00b that was bitchslapped by someone else's girlfriend over a role playing game??

I think that says it all.

jack

What's with the stupid fucking afro, doofus?

God's Afro

There is such spirituality in it and it brings one closer to God. It is after all, God's power and his angels all rolled into one.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I was going to be nice, but that last post was so stupid that only other sound I'd like to hear besides silence is the wheezing gasp as the dark, cold hand of death squeezes the last remaining breath out of your constricting lungs.

Yeah, that would do it. :D

God's Afro

I like you too Sarek, but you'd be even more of a gentleman and a scholar if you'd just wear an afro.

jack

I would like to hear the sound of the creaking of the makeshift plywood pillory as it reacts to your thrashing about as I apply electrodes attached to a car battery to your nipples and lips.

jack

You are of course completely bound to it.

God's Afro

WUNDERBAR!

Wear an afro,

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I have just been informed by god that you are dead and he plans to use that afro of yours to restart the fires of hell. So stop posting.

God's Afro

UBER WONDERFULL NEWS!

I like you too friend.

You're special in my heart. I appreciate the warm friendliness of your mind as well.

Buyt you'd feel much more seren if you'd just wear an afro. I promise. You just cdan't go wrong with the power of the afro.