A reminder of the board rules to Hellman/other Jackdancers

VKD

Banned
when you signed up to this site you ticked a box acknowledging that you agree to, and understand these rules:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

remember?

Breaches of these rules are very serious and the offender(s) will be dealt with severley.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
***or otherwise violative of any laws.***

Unless that "model" in your av is a fake, I'd say you're exposing the board to a felony.

VKD said:
when you signed up to this site you ticked a box acknowledging that you agree to, and understand these rules:

remember?

Breaches of these rules are very serious and the offender(s) will be dealt with severley.
o rly.

jack

VKD said:
the dual just changed his av. Talk about pwned

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two Post Pwn!

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
Jack's Dad said:
You bring a tear to my eye son, I've always loved dancers myself!

Hey Jack's Dad, there's a question I've always wanted to ask you. Want to get together with me and my dad? When he bones me, he does it in my neck. I like "neck-fucking."

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Wrongo. Nyholm is an idiot that's burned out steam. I smell a Messenger type "someone edited my posts" drama in the works.

jack

No, someone is editing their posts, and dershocka is right. It's neither the way, or particularly necessary. I thought the stage had been set quite nicely by that 400 post thread, and as usual Chris was nailing it to the point where Elrod started his own Vanity Failure Thread, a unique form of Ultimate Self Pwnership, so to speak.

So, you know modz?? Knock it the fuck off.

Still, that shit is funny :D