A...sad? Interesting? Disturbing?...moment on the FB...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Unsettling. Let's go with that. You know the fake accounts. Hot girl with no personal information but a bunch of photos on an hours-old account, who has lots of lonely old single guys on her "friends" list that has sent you a friend request. Well today I got one of a dude. 30-40something stubbly smiling male nurse(?) No work history, no any history, no friends, lots of photos.

So the question is, at what point did the phishers decide I was gay? ("Not that there's anything wrong with that.") :/

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And of course useless Facebook decided it was completely fine. "We're committed to stamping out fake identies." Also Facebook: "An 18 hour old profile with no personal information and no prose posts, only photos, sending out 'friend' requests to people who've never heard of him? Seems perfectly normal to us!"

The Question

Eternal
And of course useless Facebook decided it was completely fine. "We're committed to stamping out fake identies." Also Facebook: "An 18 hour old profile with no personal information and no prose posts, only photos, sending out 'friend' requests to people who've never heard of him? Seems perfectly normal to us!"

Facebook is packed dense with bullshit from the bones out, just as badly so as Google.

The Question

Eternal
160242346_10225614471651203_451366123671445224_n.jpg

Yep. Real thing. Google had Chrome set to act basically exactly the same WRT user information in "Incognito mode" as it did without it. So now Google's being sued.

I can't get in on that, of course, because I just assumed Google would do that kind of slimy shit, which is why I refuse to use Chrome, Android, or any-fucking-thing else Google makes.