A Warning To Rick Veitch

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Comments like this one in topside threads about retail business owners not only defeat the supposed purpose of your crappy site to begin with, but leave both you, and the poster at risk from legal action. That's a goddamn brick and mortar someone is saying that about.

This isn't a troll, just a friendly reminder that you're at least twice the inept, bumbling asshole I've always said you were.

Posts like this just prove the point. That whole thread is a fucking train wreck, IMO.

Loagy
Member # 17434

posted 12-17-2007 12:57 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are some piece of work, Hawes. Publicly accuse but not publicly apologize. Do you operate your comic store with these values?

If you were the only comic store in my town, I'd mail order.

Unbelievable.

Hopefully, Matt won't get too pissy about it, but if he decided to, you'd at the very least have to spend time defending yourself, whatever the outcome. And the way you freaked out over 900 dollars as the cost for a server move when you claimed I D0S'd you (starving artist indeed) should underpin the argument that you couldn't afford to defend yourself in such an action.

On that DC page rate I'm not surprised, whore.

Anyway, a word to the wise on that post, Ricky.

jack

See, opinions like this one are the real reason that dickless little pussy banned me from that board to begin with.

jack said:
See, opinions like this one are the real reason that dickless little pussy banned me from that board to begin with.
It's funny 'cause it's true.

jack

jack said:
Comments like this one in topside threads about retail business owners not only defeat the supposed purpose of your crappy site to begin with, but leave both you, and the poster at risk from legal action. That's a goddamn brick and mortar someone is saying that about.

This isn't a troll, just a friendly reminder that you're at least twice the inept, bumbling asshole I've always said you were.

Posts like this just prove the point. That whole thread is a fucking train wreck, IMO.

Hopefully, Matt won't get too pissy about it, but if he decided to, you'd at the very least have to spend time defending yourself, whatever the outcome. And the way you freaked out over 900 dollars as the cost for a server move when you claimed I D0S'd you (starving artist indeed) should underpin the argument that you couldn't afford to defend yourself in such an action.

On that DC page rate I'm not surprised, whore.

Anyway, a word to the wise on that post, Ricky.

Word to the wise, Rick.

Elnidfse

Kim Nyholm said:
"Word from the stupid," you mean.
That was neither clever nor witty. Don't pick fights in a sensible thread that you, by default, can not win.
Let's work out an equation that will better benefit you in the long run, my good and obviously troubled sir.
Shut+the fuck=up

jack

Kim Nyholm said:
"Word from the stupid," you mean.

Coming from an identity thief still unable to settle a 1.5 million dollar libel per se lawsuit brought against him because he was stupid enough not to believe the guy suing him would actually go ahead and do so after offering him an out for a grand and a public apology, I'll take that as a compliment :D

Kim Nyholm

courtesy of VDK
jack said:
Coming from an identity thief still unable to settle a 1.5 million dollar libel per se lawsuit brought against him because he was stupid enough not to believe the guy suing him would actually go ahead and do so after offering him an out for a grand and a public apology, I'll take that as a compliment :D

Here's another compliment: you're an old, impotent midget.

jack

I may never recover from that insult, Danny.

I'm still curious about this transformation of your wife from skinny blonde to fat JAP. What the fuck's up with that? I only ask because you're the one that pimped that blonde out as your wife when you got caught buying those size two's on eBay.

jack

That brunette has some big honking mules, I'll tell you what. If those are size two's, well I'll apologize :bigass:

jack

Hey wait, maybe that's just the footwear leftover from when you two dress up as clowns and go out in public and shit.

jack

Do you dress the baby up too yet?

Panda

jack said:

Don't forget, Hunchie's a 'veteran prankster' - it wasn't identity theft, just a prank. That backfired. Spectacularly.

jack

He's got a pretty thin fucking skin for a veteran prankster. Must be he does the pranking, and it's just all in good fun...when someone does it to him, he becomes a little bitch and whines about everything.

King Of Gutters Pussies, that would be our beloved Hunchback.

jack

Does Linda still rub your hump to help you ejaculate?

jack

Imagine, a giant calcium deposit as an erogenous zone? Verily the mind boggles.

jack said:
King Of Gutters Pussies

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After all this time, that one still stings you the most, doesn't it?

*fondly remembers jack's meltdown when danny took his crown*

jack

Links? :::laughing:::

You're completely pwned again, btw :bigass:

jack

I havent posted in the Gutters in ages, and Teh King troll still makes them Dance.

Goddamn.