ABCD, EFG....Kindergarten Cartoon Songs for Children

steve samurai jack

:wtf:
Hi Grown up Kids! Watch these ABC hip hop nursery rhyme songs. These kids song collections are great for learning the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors and lots more. Happy Learning! and Enjoy!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're pandering to children with every post in this thread.

Very strange. Why would you do that? No kids post here.

jack

Hi Grown up Kids! Watch these ABC hip hop nursery rhyme songs. These kids song collections are great for learning the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors and lots more. Happy Learning! and Enjoy!

Dance some more jiggy booboo. Leave the kids out of this. And thanks for trying to wiggle out of the trap you set for yourself. It's obvious you like kids. Not in such a healthy way either given this thread. The original intent was clear until I pointed out what you were REALLY saying.

Thanks for admitting I was right. Seek help for your mental illness and stay away from children. You never know who might be looking at this thread :bigass:

jack

If you recall, this was the FIRST POST in the thread:

Hi Kids! Watch these ABC hip hop nursery rhyme songs. These kids song collections are great for learning the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors and lots more. Happy Learning! and Enjoy!

NEW AGE POSTING: I'm steve samurai jack®...bitches!. I'm happy but not that happy. Am I black or white?

Like Quote Reply

Nice try though, and GREAT DANCING! :bigass:

jack

Do yourself a favor and stay away from kids, you filthy pervert.

jack

jack

Hey pervy perv. Wear your perversity like a black flag :bigass:

jack

Kiddie Fiddlers UNITE!

jack

jack