jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
and stupid fucking cupcakeers.

jack

9UfE0Sp.png

jack

Transcendence is the richness of hope, and of us.
You and I are seekers of the stratosphere. Guidance is a constant.
To follow the path is to become one with it.

nature

It can be difficult to know where to begin. Indigo Child, look within and heal yourself. If you have never experienced this vision on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to self-actualize.

We are at a crossroads of rebirth and dogma. Our conversations with other mystics have led to a blossoming of ultra-dynamic consciousness. Reality has always been electrified with messengers whose hopes are transformed into aspiration.

Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can shatter us, but not without life-force on our side. You must take a stand against desire. We can no longer afford to live with greed.

Manna is the driver of will.

Consciousness consists of frequencies of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a maturing of the sensual. The goal of ultrasonic energy is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than bondage. The quantum soup is full of ultrasonic energy.

jack

when you refresh you get a different "new age picture". :bigass:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
"New Age" anything... literature, shows... you name it... is bottom feeding crap. It caters to losers who seek power over their own lives that are in shambles because they seek the easy way out.

I hate New Agers and all they stand for. They're worse than liberals. In fact, most are liberals.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!

jack

I guess you'd have to unbraid her cooter hair to get in. Not sure why you'd want to though.

The Question

Eternal
New age spiritualism is a lot of word salad with horseshit dressing, but so is intersectional identity politics. No winner in that fight except for the audience, who get to point and laugh as one retard brigade knocks down the other while crippling itself as well.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
"New Age" anything... literature, shows... you name it... is bottom feeding crap. It caters to losers who seek power over their own lives that are in shambles because they seek the easy way out.

I hate New Agers and all they stand for. They're worse than liberals. In fact, most are liberals.

jack

Especially like New Age Posting. Someone uses that as their "method" it seems.

Takes three to tango I guess.

jack

I'm not sure. It was (as usual) a rip off of the generic term. I guess it was supposed to "mean something" but that was never explained.

The Question

Eternal

nature

It can be difficult to know where to begin. Indigo Child, look within and heal yourself. If you have never experienced this vision on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to self-actualize.

We are at a crossroads of rebirth and dogma. Our conversations with other mystics have led to a blossoming of ultra-dynamic consciousness. Reality has always been electrified with messengers whose hopes are transformed into aspiration.

Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can shatter us, but not without life-force on our side. You must take a stand against desire. We can no longer afford to live with greed.

Consciousness consists of frequencies of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a maturing of the sensual. The goal of ultrasonic energy is to plant the seeds of transcendence rather than bondage. The quantum soup is full of ultrasonic energy.

LMFAO holy shit, what a steaming heap of total claptrap.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

nature

Some videos that have more actual intelligence and meaning than... whatever that was:

jack

I watched the third one twice!

The Question

Eternal
I can't stop watching the second one. It's so... weird, and stupid. It makes me think of squirrels fucking on top of somebody's car windshield while they're trying to drive.