According to the TOS, this needs to be addressed immediately.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is what I was permabanned for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange
As for the death threat I got on yahoo from a member here. well in cali cyber threats are a felony and I already have a appointment to meet with Los Angeles detectives investigating cyber crimes and fully intend to prosecute since they seem to have found or bought my personal info and the part about waiting for my niece at her school will send their sick ass to prison where they will be sucking cock to make their pimps candy bars. Prison bitches. I know this guy is just a real life creep and not anything to do with this site, but in his long threats he mentions a few members here and i am sure they may need some records from here. ps, I hope he has money because after he is arrested I will sue him for everything he has and I got tons of lawyer friends

I want him to read this and start runing, because they will be coming for you soon. first i guess they get your records from your Internet provider they say. If he posted all that stuff from his own computer, he is dead. And if you really want to hurt that 7 year old girl mr. creepo, well she will be staying home. how much money did you have to spend to get her school and teachers name? what a sick creepy super scary Piece Of Shit you must be to threaten a strange 7 year old child.

Quote:
  • Do not claim someone here is phoning you. Do not threaten to sue them, don't threaten to call the police on them, don't claim to be phoning someone, don't claim someone is suing you, don't claim someone sent the police to your door.... IF it involves any kind of legal or harassment issue, DO NOT bring it on this board. Settle it off the board any way you need to but quit dragging it here. If you threaten to shut down this board or cause me any legal problems or threaten to cause me legal problems, say goodbye.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yep, my take on it, too. I've already informed Menty, since I can't do anything apart from closing the thread.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't at the house last night so couldn't get back to you earlier but you seem to have both handled this competently.

If a thread is deemed offensive (in a rule breaking way) or is created (usually en masse) to disrupt in a spammy way then by all means you have the authority to throw the threads in to Daycare.

I will look in to both your permissions to double check you have that ability as well.

In this case editing the link out and a reminder to "READ THE FUCKING RULES" is sufficient.

As for this issue I just read this mini-Jillian rant and started breaking out in to a cold sweat in memory of the psycho bitch. Any more of this type of thing and I will do something about it but I believe in giving every one a chance so lets see if she can heed this warning, read the rules and then follow them.

jack

Fair enough. Nothing but trouble in the end though, I promise you. I've seen this level of bullshit before, it just goes on forever.

Seph

Retired Account
CUNTS

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I went ahead and closed it. We'll see what Menty says about our mini-Jillian.

When you say you closed it, did you mean you deleted it? If not post the link.

Aquehonga: Whaddy'do if Ange turns out to be Loktar? Or dare I say it. Dare! Dare! JILLIAN

....Or Conchaga. I can only hope

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Aquehonga: :nono:There is only ONE Jillian. She has no equals! Or miniclones. The Real Jillian MUST RETURN. Her Glorious All.

Fuck off you cretinous waste of time and space.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Which member sent the alleged threat?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
:behindsofa:

:menty: buried me in red.

I asked for it. True. Begged really:shrug:

I'm the only TKer to neg :menty: since he's Board Owner & Chief Executive Administrator.

And not for no reason:nono: I dared disagree with him over Jillian.

I think I'm 1,000 points in the red.

Its OK. I was never meant to be green anyway.

TK is just ONE PART of Cyber-Hell. The Main Part.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
:menty: buried me in red.

I asked for it. True. Begged really:shrug:

I'm the only TKer to neg :menty: since he's Board Owner & Chief Executive Administrator.

And not for no reason:nono: I dared disagree with him over Jillian.

I think I'm 1,000 points in the red.

Its OK. I was never meant to be green anyway.
?
TK is just ONE PART of Cyber-Hell. The Main Part.

do you wear a gimp outfit?

jack

LOL