after further review of spin-flippery..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
And in this thread, the truth of "Blackfoot and Company' at Spin-Flippery is revealed.

Still calling bullshit that you ever modded anything there. As usual I'm right. btw Wilson, thanks for doing all the work finding this thread for me to bump.

:bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And in this thread, the truth of "Blackfoot and Company' at Spin-Flippery is revealed.

Still calling bullshit that you ever modded anything there. As usual I'm right. btw Wilson, thanks for doing all the work finding this thread for me to bump.

If Wilson was ever a mod at Spin-Flippery, I would have quit long before being banned for allegedly being a double or triple spy and allegedly posting sooper dooper pooper sekrit information.

jack

That's because the same thing happened to him that happened at TKR :bigass:

He was banned immediately, never got in and had what little spam he was able to insert deleted.

Just like TKR

:laughing:

Got to love how he owns himself around here every day, while contributing nothing that isn't spam or failed trolling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
when i posted this thread, 'dershocka' and i was sharing the 'bertshocka' account. it was mostly shock's doings.

eventually i got total control of the 'bertshocka' account that 'vappooper' begged 'dershocka'.

earlier this morning 'dershocka' and i talked and laughed about how we pwned 'vappooper'.

nice bump ass twat.

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

jack

when-someone-tells-2945h7.jpg

jack

31fk30.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'Dershocka' was here this morning. did he pm you?

jack

'Dershocka' was here this morning. did he pm you?

He did. He didn't return your pm though. He did laugh at your begging him to. You even started a thread about him lurking, which we both had a laugh at your expense over.

As you know, he hates you almost as much as I do.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'dershocka' informed me that he hasn't spoken to you since he sold me the 'bertshocka' (now known as: blackfoot NAP) account.

'shocka' was like, good redience, I didn't like his old ass anyway and I was like... *laughing* :bigass:

jack

Duder, go with whatever makes you happy. This whole thread is a testament to what a stupid shit you are around here.

What's "redience" mean anyway? Speaking of stupid shit :bigass:

My favorite part of this thread was how you kept calling "SF' "SP" despite gear trolling you endlessly over it.

Great bump huh? You got trolled years ago, and again on the bump.

Well done :::laughing:::

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I can prove my pm's from 'shocka', can you? I became friends with him on fb.

jack

I can prove my pm's from 'shocka', can you? I became friends with him on fb.

LOL that's my line, btw. Of course you steal anything you can from anyone you can, everyone knows that.

Doesn't work when you use it. You have no friends, period. Here, on facebook or in real life. You're a loner Wilson.

Sad part is you know why, too. Like Eggs says, you're not quite right.

He got you pegged.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'dershocka' was a member of both forums. like i said, it was mostly all 'dershocka' posting in this thread with the 'bertshocka' account.

oh, by the way 'vappooper'. 'dershocka' is returning to help me blow up... 'the agony of defeat'.:bigass:

jack

lafuddyduddy-dumb.gif

jack

1ed5a52a9324a561a083ede374e3ef0e.jpeg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Like Eggs says, you're not quite right.

He got you pegged.

bullshit. eggs mayonnaise hooked me up with 'the agony of defeat'

I think Blackfoot used to be someone else who was probably banned many years ago. But Blackfoot keeps within the rules, and a It drives Jack and a few others crazy that he's allowed here, and was able to get the Agony of Defeat forum.

images

jack

Here's what Eggs says about you, Wilson:

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jack

Any more lies you care to spin? This is your thread after all

jack