after further review of spin-flippery..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Here's what Eggs says about you, Wilson:

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jack

I like how he calls you a "little boy" and "not all there"

Like I said, he's got you pegged.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
crazy that he's allowed here, and was able to get the Agony of Defeat forum.

5 years of anger and envey over the 'bertshocka' account and 'the agony of defeat'. get over it bitch, its done

jack

What's "envey"? The rest of your post is unintelligible.

:::laughing:::

jack

Once upon a time there was a little boy who had his own sports forum, even though he was a troll and kind of not all there. One day, his arch-nemesis flooded his forum with spam. The little boy did the right thing and reported the flooding to the mods via PM, and the mods took care of it for him. And peace was restored to our little mountain town.

But apparently that wasn't enough for the little boy. Not satisfied with having his useless forum cleaned up for him (which takes time, and nobody is getting paid here), he decided to seek revenge and flood other forums in order to irritate said arch-nemesis. This flood of spam took even MORE time to clean up than the first one.

The mod gods were properly angered. Not just at the extra work, but at the slap in the face after just having done the little boy a favor. So the mod gods took away some of the little boy's privileges. Stay tuned to see if the little boy learns his lesson. Or if anyone gives a shit either way.

THE END.

jack

You mad bro? Seems like you're pretty angry. Maybe you should get over yourself.

Everyone else has.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

THE END.

how long did it take you to find that vappooper? you got that from another forum.

'eggs' never mentions any one in that post. the thread starter was 'ceejay'. I never posted in that thread.

besides, 'ceejay' wasn't gifted the agony of defeat, i was gifted the forum as 'bertshocka'.........

:wtf:
hold up-hooooooldup! pump tha breaks!......oh hell naw!

oh my damn! now that i finally read it, 'eggs' is referring to me in a thread I never posted in.

'eggs' got you as being my arch-nemesis is wrong. its the other way around, i'm your arch-nemesis. that's you and 'ceejay's' schick 'vappooper'.

jack

stfu.gif

jack

179.jpg

jack

THE END.

jack

"oh my damn! now that i finally read it, 'eggs' is referring to me in a thread I never posted in."

c1871749a69440579acd812da325c438.jpg

jack

Got any more lies, liar?

jack

jack

how long did it take you to find that? you got that from another forum.

The way I find all these bumps, by YOUR incessantly lurking them. You spend most of your time here (when not uselessly spamming) "reliving your glory" or some such bullshit. I don't really care. My motto is "don't lurk it if you don't want it bumped". I know it's the ONLY way you get views on your threads, but if you don't like others looking at your old failures, maybe you should consider giving them up yourself.

The lies you've told just on this page alone make me smile.

jack

281641114_3446499585581166_2215103109606810480_n.jpg

jack

how long did it take you to find that vappooper? you got that from another forum.

'eggs' never mentions any one in that post. the thread starter was 'ceejay'. I never posted in that thread.

CeeJay said:
Holy shit, do you remember me (BLACKFOOT)?. I use to hang out at TV's Sports Forum with Gurk. Holla at me later, I have work to do on other boards. These squares keep a brother busy. [/QUOTE}

Suck on that, you dumb black bastard. You most certainly DID post in that thread. You started it as a matter of fact. :bigass:

Any other lies you want to try to spin in this shit thread I bumped that's owning you yet again?

jack

It's funny leading you around by the nose.

Eggs is spot on about you being a "little boy" and me being your "arch nemesis"

I think you suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, Wilson. You seem to need love to be put down and verbally abused on a daily basis. Yet you come back on your knees begging for more every day.

Why is that?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Eggs is spot on about you being a "little boy" and me being your "arch nemesis"

'eggs' created forum for me. what has he done for you lately?

your trolling suck, plus to must be a bitch, turd hurdler.