after further review of spin-flippery..

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fun leading you around by the nose, dirty old cupcakeer bastard.

Every day you show up and act like a useless jackass. I think you like everyone hating you, which they do. Guess why? :bigass:

I love it. Whatever you posted at the end of your last post was unreadable, by the way. Typical for your ignorant black ass.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
only 9 members.

but damn they don't fuck around
50533 post in 2676 threads.

why such a low member count? no donovan. what happened?

will i be wasting my time registering at spin-flippery?

:D

jack

Lol you're so fucking ignorant you're posting stats to a board that's been dead longer than your dick, fuckface.

You're also the biggest chickenshit coward that's ever posted here.

Suck it, asshole.

:bigass:

Last edited:

jack

But what's great about this bump is it shows what a liar you are about modding anything there. You were never really even a member. Pretty much the same story at every board you posted at, dumbfuck.

Now that makes me :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'dershocka' was in on this thread. i was known as 'bertshocka' before the name change.

jack

200.gif

jack

Like I said, the best thing about this bump is it shows you're just lying....like you do about everything.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
We lilacs to freshen up this thread.

jack

Thanks for the props Bick

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Dammit doesn't this joint have an edit function?
Meant to type "We need lilacs..."

jack

LOL...you get 15 minutes to edit.

Well all but one account and its 2 duals do anyway. Some people don't know how to get along and are bullies so they lose some of their priv.

No skin off my ass.

jack

Like I said, the best thing about this bump is it shows you're just lying....like you do about everything.

jack

'dershocka' was in on this thread. i was known as 'bertshocka' before the name change.

Dershocka never posted in this thread. It was all you. Ask around.

Guess things didn't turn out the way you hoped in this thread either.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
For those of you who has sigs turned off, here's Bickendan's

Blackfoot said:
You're trolling me "Bick". That's not a good move dawg. Be carefull, you might be my(Blackfoot's) next victim.

That sig is about 10 years old.... Bick! want me to post it as CeeJay and bring your sig up to date? :bigass: :bigass:

jack

Dammit doesn't this joint have an edit function?
Meant to type "We need lilacs..."

I know what you mean. Some people have sigs turned off (for good reason) Other's can't edit their posts because they're more concerned with breaking rules and fail trolling than contributing to the board.

You know, the usual :bigass:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
For those of you who has sigs turned off, here's Bickendan's

That sig is about 10 years old.... Bick! want me to post it as CeeJay and bring your sig up to date?
:bigass: :bigass:
Try 15 years old.

I don't remember the original troll, but the 15 years of dividends speak for themselves.
You ain't got nothin' on me, fool.

jack

I remember it well. One of the many failures SHRIMPTEASE has managed to notch as a nonproductive non member of this board..

Your mileage may vary :bigass: