All HUMMER Dealers in Wilmington, NC28401

The Question

Eternal
Y'know, it occurs to me that, with what I've heard about the stoop anchor so far -- givin' handies and whatnot -- if he really is in Wilmington (which he almost certainly isn't, of course) that'd mean there really is a "hummer dealer" in Wilmington. If you recall that "a hummer" is another word for a blowjob.

Yep. Dat nyuggah be dealin' out dem hummers. Yo.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Y'know, it occurs to me that, with what I've heard about the stoop anchor so far -- givin' handies and whatnot -- if he really is in Wilmington (which he almost certainly isn't, of course) that'd mean there really is a "hummer dealer" in Wilmington. If you recall that "a hummer" is another word for a blowjob.

:D

jack

Time for a bump on this bitch.

steve samurai jack

Are you going to visit DevilMan and Kevin P again? I wanna be there next time. We can have a meet and greet at Colonial Parke Apartments and tour the Hummer dealership.. :bigass:

I'm down for another Wilmington vacation.

jack

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha