All Things SNL

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Saturday Night Live

This thread for all things related to Saturday Night Live, including Saturday Night Live.

Current weeks and some past will be reviewed. This way I can keep all my SNL stuff in one place. Don't just come in here and say, "SNL SUCKS. I LIKE THE OLD SNL, NOT THE NEW" If you love OLD SNL-then post one of your favorite sketches from way back when.

Thanks.

Mirah

I love you
The above post was supposed to be made by myself. Oh well.

Season 44 Episode 7
Claire Foy
The opening scene which was Trump on the balcony of the Park Hyatt in Argentina joined by Melania, Rudy, who flew off with bat wings, then Trump calls Michael Cohen on the phone who is Ben Stiller, and then he is joined by Putin on the balcony and then the Saudi Crown Prince and they totally over talk the whole handshake thing they did. It is really lame. Then everybody sings, "Don't cry for me Argentina".

Now Claire Foy monologue. It was okay. She talks about how it is nice to be in a country that has more problems than Britain for a change.

The best sketch thus far was a bit about Netflix and the endless scrolling and endless options. I thought it sort of ironic since I am watching on Hulu.

Dad Christmas was okay, not really laugh worthy.

And now weekend update with Colin Jost and Michael Che.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked Wayne's World.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I liked the Coneheads and Lisa Loopner (before some of you were born).

Mirah

I love you
I haven't watched last night's SNL yet as I watch on Hulu. If I am really excited about it I will watch the video's as they appear on Twitter or Youtube. I was not excited about this week's host: Jason Momoa, mostly because I don't know much about him and I Judge him for his HUGELY RIPPED BODY! I apologize for doing that.
I was excited to see Mumford and Sons playing however because they are excellent!

Oh wait, just looking up Momoa, I already knew he was on GoT, but I just found out he is married to Lisa Bonet. OKAY I WILL WATCH IT THEN!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Written by Tina Fey! So people can't complain about it being frat boy humor, lol.

Jason Momoa and live TV don't really mix. They wrote him into a lot of stuff (and most of his lines were noticeably short, like two or three word sentences) and he physically gave his all, but he looked like he was playing without a helmet most of the time. He landed all the physical humor, but dealing with cue cards is not his gig. Also they leaned too much on OOH ISNT HE SEXY AND PRIMITIVE for most of the skits he was in. The short film about the girl bringing her boyfriend home to meet the parents (Jason was the increasingly homoerotic dad) was an interesting if twisted exception.

Mirah

I love you
Aidy Bryant came on Weekend Update to play a traveling advice person or something but she just ended up talking about her family vacation, which some of it was funny, but this skit has been done too many times-where the host just keeps saying, "Okay this sounds like YOUR family vacation, but where should people traveling stay?" And then she says, "My aunt's house because there was a bra on the couch tee hee hee hee"

But SNL weekend update is where I totally get my news so back to watching.