All Things SNL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There were SNL people on WrestleMania for some reason.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Kit Harrington showed his body a lot -- normally I like manscaping but he looked so pale and hairless with his shirt off it was... unsettling. Still I'd be all over him in a second.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The CUM in the North. :sarek: (I don't know.)

Mirah

I love you
Adam Sandler hosting SNLand singing the "I got fired" song was pretty healing. Then the next segment was pretty awesome-where a reporter was using snap chat in a war zone. But then it got to the holes song and it was kind of lame except for the part where Adam Sandler was singing. His energy is great. Now I am watching the next segment and I will update when THE HOLE THING IS OVER! ILOVEADAMSANDLER
OMGIF YOU ARE SAD NOW YOU WILL BE SADTHERE
YES
I think the worse I feel, the better SNL is.
Or just Adam is so good
andmy space bar is fucked up
fucking fuck fuck

Mirah

I love you
OMG
Did I say how much I like Adam Sandler yet?
Ohmygosh
I likehim so much
Okay so now it is a skit where everyone is Adam AND THEN KRISTEN WIG SHOWS UP OMG!
I want to stop watching now because what ifthe rest of the showsucks? How could it? Because its adamsandler I mean
OMG
But what if it doesanyway
so then
Idon't know
I don't want the good to end
please someone tellme
should I keep watching it?

Mirah

I love you
Well NOW it is Weekend Update.
Is Adam Sandler going to do ALL of his acts? OMG! That would be so awesome. Especially red hooded sweeeeaaat shrit. Shamalamading dong! Or the Hanukah song, or the Haloween costumes.
OMG WHAT IF HE DOESN"T COME ON W.U. AT ALL? OMG I WILL BE SO DISAPOINTED!

I must work on managing my expectations.
I expect nothing
nothing will happen
everything will suck
help me
I should just play with my cat instead.
goodnight.

Mirah

I love you
OKAY
WAIT WHAT
I don't need to see Adam Sandler because
1. Did that KFC thing reallyhappen?
2. Trump said "Putin said, "What started out as a mountain, is now a mouse'" OMG
OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Its like the SNL Episode where Justin Bieber says, "Glice to meet you" Which for some reason I cannot find at the moment.I will give someone 1 million dollars if they can find it. THE SNL POSTED ONE -NOT THE CRAP POSTED ONES!

Mirah

I love you
I fell asleep and then woke up again to Adam Sandler on Snl on weekend update. Yay.
Then I shut the xbox and tv screen off
then I fell asleep again
and woke up to the cat's tail across my face

Mirah

I love you
Finally watched the rest of SNL episode hosted by Adam Sandler. The opera man was good and then he made me cry by singing a song about Chris Farley. Good Stuff.
I have also decided I am going to say that the Adam, Chris, Spade days were some of my favorites. I forgot or maybe didn't know that Adam and Chris both got fired from SNL. Now I am making a list of those that got let go from SNL. Plus as I am writing this post I see a whole bunch of posts about Sandler and SNL AND STUFF.

Mirah

I love you
Now I am watching the Emma Thompson episode. But then my sister called so I had it on mute, now I am at the part where Pete Davidson is talking about masturbating.

Mirah

I love you
I love you Stefan
I love you so much
I might keep watching old SNL Youtube videos and miss work today.
That would be the best day ever.
But before I get dressed
and get up and go to work
here is a CURRENT SNL Video that was posted this week!

And then one more because it is almost the season of Halloween:
I want to wear Stefan's outfit for a day, have his hair and be Stefan for a day.

Mirah

I love you
Season 45 EP 1: Woody Harrelson and BILLIE ELISH!!!!
I think I was sick when I watched this episode so I can't remember very much about it except that I was really excited to watch SNL again. I recall liking Billie's performances. The apple picking ad was cute, especially the penis-shaped gourds. I am also pretty sure I enjoyed weekend update. I think I have to re-watch this episode and I don't even know why I am going to write about ep 2 which I am watching now.

Season 45 EP 2:
Phoebe Waller Bridge and TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!
So far I am enjoying "What is wrong with this picture"
I was eating chips during the monologue and couldn't hear it, so I will have to re-watch it.
I will report more later!

I know-so exciting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The local news show parody with the anchors in a race war was funny and on point.

Phoebe Waller Bridge was really good and appeared in many bits.

Someone will have to tell me if Taylor Swift was good, I have no frame of reference.

Mirah

I love you
News casters reporting on the area news-or crimes and trying to figure out if the perps were white or black-was PRETTY FUNNY! I kind of wish all the news could be reported like that.

Mirah

I love you
I am stuck on the green
Taylor Swift performance
and the paper that doesn't move
but i can see wires
Weekend update is packed full of stuff
overwhelming
Elizabeth Warren
Guy from China
All funny for sure
Plant based dog food joke funniest
things are too intense for me to relax fully
stress is high
and even SNL can't take off the edge
Except I want to know who the China guy is, he is kind of cute
Pete joke good
I want to laugh at the super-centurion jokes, but I have to pee, so I'm holding it all in.
And it is only just after 10 PM on a Sunday and I am ready to go to sleep and the show isn't even finished yet
Sounds like my sex life.
I'm going to bed
Good Night.

Mirah

I love you
The local news show parody with the anchors in a race war was funny and on point.

Phoebe Waller Bridge was really good and appeared in many bits.

Someone will have to tell me if Taylor Swift was good, I have no frame of reference.
I didn't see your post last night. Her performances were subdued and beautiful. Felt contemplative.

Mirah

I love you
Soooooo

Colin Jost is marrying Scarlet Johansson
I mean, she is marrying him
I mean they are getting married.

They are engaged!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Aaaaand he continues his streak as the luckiest goddamn white boy on earth.